A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Tenenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Tenenbaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Tenenbaum, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenenbaum graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Tenenbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Scott Tenenbaum MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Noel S. Tenenbaum practice?
- Dr. Noel Tenenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Noel Tenenbaum practices Plastic Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Surgeons.