Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

3.0

Excellent doctor and staff show details Excellent doctor and staff
by Melanie on Jun 22nd, 2015

I have had nothing but a wonderful experience with Dr. Tenenbaum and his staff. His office manager and nurse, are very professional and fast to return any phone calls, and emails. They communicate well with Dr. Tenenbaum. Dr. Tenenbaum is a kind man, who cares about his patients and is dedicated to giving them the best results. He has wonderful bedside manners, and truly cares about his patients. He makes himself available for his patients and follows up with them routinely. And this is from a patient who traveled from out of town to see him. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and to the Tampa Bay area.

The Best Doctor By Far show details The Best Doctor By Far
Apr 28th, 2015

After my long search for a doctor. I decides Dr.Tenebaum was the best choice! I was a little worried with the fact that he was the cheapest I found for a breast augmentation but he is also the only one I had a real connection with. I am so glad I went with him! The surgery went great and the recovery has been fast. I have already suggested him to several people I know!

by Amber M Davern on Mar 10th, 2015

He is Amazing doctor with a great staff that truly cares .

I wouldnt use this doctor again show details I wouldnt use this doctor again
by no name on Jan 20th, 2015

I think dr tennebaum needs glasses...I recieved botox and restylane a few months back.my lips were way to big he didnt even think maybe add a lil to the bottom...he never even looked straight on at me to see what he was doing. Then restylane left me with a big bruise and big bumps....under my skin...he never took a mirror out for me to look...out the door he went....should read the reviews first....dont go to him...I went to dr eberbach and he fixed me up.....first thing he did was add a lil to the bottom lip....this is your face and your body do the research....

Would never go back to him! show details Would never go back to him!
by nameless on Nov 3rd, 2014

First off his office cannot keep office help. Every time I went in for visit, there another new face greeting me at the window. I counted at least 8 new faces while I was seeing him. He stated he could do a breast implant. He did the surgery to stretch the skin and 2 months later, my chest split. He removed the devise in his office the next day and told me to let it heal naturally. He was very angry with me and my husband as he yelled at us for going to the ER to have it checked for possible infection (no infection thank God) the day after he removed it. It took 3 months before he would repair the wound. He has ruined my self esteem and chance to ever have another surgery. I will stick to the prosthesis instead. He was severely rude, his bedside manner was horrific and he has no sympathy or patience what so ever for his patients or staff.

Smart Lipo show details Smart Lipo
by Anonymous on Aug 26th, 2014

Had Smart Lipo done over 3 months ago... and look exactly the same as i did before DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!

Jul 28th, 2014

I recently had smart lipo done by Dr. Tenebaum and the results are amazing. I'am extremely pleased! He takes such pride in his work. I highly recommend him! The staff was very helpful in explaining the procedure!

very disappointed show details very disappointed
by past patient on Jun 22nd, 2014

My neck lift looked great for 2 months but eventually sagged to it,s original condition except for a very SLIGHT improvement. DR.suggested a mini face lift which once again looked great for 3 months and 6 months later has created more sagging then prior to the facelift along with wrinkles I never had. Liposuction was also done under the neck to tweak both the neck and facelift and in turn that was a failure creating more distortion under the neck. The doctor stated he did the best that he could but when all is said and done ---all this was nothing but a lot of discomfort and a waste of money. Not happy with all THREE procedures.

Pleased with my Lipo show details Pleased with my Lipo
Mar 31st, 2014

I had smartlipo done by Dr. Tenenbaum on my arms about 7 weeks ago. I am pleased with the outcome. I could tell "right off the bat" that there was great improvement to the shape of my arms. Very nice job, I would say surpassed my expectations. The office staff is organized and professional. I was greeted by my name when returning for a follow up. Would I return for more work? Yes. Would I refer a friend? Yes, I already have.

Sep 21st, 2013

I had the Smartlipo Procedure done this week. I had talked to Dr Tenenbaum serval months ago and after looking at other places decided to use him. Which I am so happy that I had him do the procedure. I do Recommend him. His staff and Dr Tenenbaum were very professional and friendly .

JUST TOO BUSY WITH SUMMER show details JUST TOO BUSY WITH SUMMER
by Tampa Palm on Sep 17th, 2013

After reading about his education and credentials as a board certified doctor, I felt extra confident that I any surgery with him would, without a doubt, go extremely well. When I arrived for my consultation-before my hour an half long wait; I was totally ignored by his employee who was on a working lunch at her desk, (where the check in window is.) The restroom was horrendous and Dr. Tenenbaum failed to pay attention to anything other than his employee.

Response to June 5, 2013 review show details Response to June 5, 2013 review
by Noel S. Tenenbaum,MD on Aug 30th, 2013

To Whom It May Concern: With respect to the review written by the wife of a patient on 6/5/13 please note the following: The male patient underwent a facelift performed by me, and postoperatively, developed bleeding due to uncontrolled high blood pressure. He contacted my answering service and I met him within 30 minutes at the Morton Plant Hospital ER. I placed him on a stretcher, and wheeled him to the operating myself, along with hospital staff, reoperated on him safely, treated his blood pressure problem and kept him overnight in the hospital for observation. He NEVER had an infection as claimed by his wife in her review. The only infection from a facelift in my 18 yr. career occurred in 1999 and was treated with antibiotics. During facelift operations, sensory nerves to the skin are always divided causing temporary numbness, just like any other part of the body that has a surgical incision. Sensation to the surgical site always returns over a period of time. I regret that this patient's wife has written such a dishonest and slanderous review anonymously, and any patient consulting for surgery at my office can speak to Real Patients who have had the very same procedure that they are considering, so that they may learn about the Real Postoperative experience in my practice. Sincerely, Noel S. Tenenbaum,MD Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Palm Harbor, Fl 34683

Think twice before you go to Dr.Tenenbaum. show details Think twice before you go to Dr.Tenenbaum.
by M.D. on Jun 5th, 2013

I have nothing but negative things to say about this specialist. My husband plastic surgery was a wasted time and money. 3 hours later after surgery was done we had to rush to the emergency room because he had infection. Dr.Tenenbaum had to work again on my husband's face under general anesthesia that is not good for your health.Infection was gone and then we found out that most of the face is num. Dr. Tenenbaum admitted that probably he cut some nerves .He said that numbness will go away after 6 month. After all these problems the result of the surgery was zero. We took pictures of the face before and after and could see no difference. But Tenenbaum looked straight into our face and said that there is a BIG IMPROVEMENT. How come that ONLY Tenenbaum sees the BIG IMPROVEMENT and anybody else. Yes, there is a big improvement to our vallet but not to the face. I can not recomend Dr.Tenenbaum to anybody.

I do NOT recommend Dr Tennenbaum... show details I do NOT recommend Dr Tennenbaum...
Jun 20th, 2012

After getting no visible results from the smart lipo on my chin, arms, & stomach, which he did, Dr Tennenbaum offered to do an arm lift & remove the extra skin on my lower stomach area(from childbirth) to fix it. Although he is a nice man, he is not an artist to say the least...I am very unhappy with the results...one arm is bigger than the other and the scar on my stomach extends longer on one side than the other and there is still extra skin there making my stomach look lopsided...so upset that I went to another surgeon for the follow up... And he said it was bad...

No change or fat removed from smart lipo! show details No change or fat removed from smart lipo!
Jan 25th, 2011

He is a FAKE FRAUD! I thought he was a good Dr until I realized it did not hurt because he did not do anything or remove any fat! Very upset about it I will file reports to help others to stay away!FRAUD and should return my money!

Great PS! show details Great PS!
Jan 8th, 2011

He has exceptional unique surgery skills.I have had lipo in the past and this was the easiest pain free surgery I have ever had.Very nice Dr.and nice comfortable office.You can not find a better Plastic Surgeon!*This is from a recent happy patient with a lot of past experience in surgery.

by Big Al on Dec 15th, 2010

explained everything exactly. he has done 3 operations on me, all with great results.