Dr. Noel Tenenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noel Tenenbaum?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

November 3rd, 2016

Loved him and the results

I had a mini brow lift and Dr Tenenbaum did an amazing job. I loved him and the staff. I will only go to him for any future needs.

July 2nd, 2016

Upset about smart lipo

Got smart Lipo done on lower abdomen was told if results were not good he would touch up after. After reaching out numerous times and going to the office to express my concerns he is Now is refusing to touch up and recommended I need a tummy tuck for $3000 more dollars. Not happy at all

June 22nd, 2016

Went for an upper and lower lipo treatment. After 3 months NO VISIBLE results After 3 months told me I should have gotten a tummy tuck to see results but TOOK my $2000.00

April 25th, 2016

The Best!!!

Dr T has been my Surgeon for several years due to my Breast Cancer. My first major surgery and with the reconstruction, very involved. He has been nothing but professional, supportive, knowledgeable, kind and caring!! Always willing to spend the time necessary to answer any questions or concerns. He has consistently remained positive and put the needs of his patients first! Thank you for all you do!!

March 10th, 2016

Excellent Work

It's been over ten years since my neck lift and I still look years younger. My eye lift was over five years ago and still looks great. He's a superbly competent M.D. I've recommended him to others with great results.

September 30th, 2015

I am ecstatic about my results. My breast augmentation and lift are great. I'm going back to Dr. Tenenbaum for Smartlipo.

June 22nd, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff

I have had nothing but a wonderful experience with Dr. Tenenbaum and his staff. His office manager and nurse, are very professional and fast to return any phone calls, and emails. They communicate well with Dr. Tenenbaum. Dr. Tenenbaum is a kind man, who cares about his patients and is dedicated to giving them the best results. He has wonderful bedside manners, and truly cares about his patients. He makes himself available for his patients and follows up with them routinely. And this is from a patient who traveled from out of town to see him. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and to the Tampa Bay area.

April 28th, 2015

The Best Doctor By Far

After my long search for a doctor. I decides Dr.Tenebaum was the best choice! I was a little worried with the fact that he was the cheapest I found for a breast augmentation but he is also the only one I had a real connection with. I am so glad I went with him! The surgery went great and the recovery has been fast. I have already suggested him to several people I know!

March 10th, 2015

He is Amazing doctor with a great staff that truly cares .

January 21st, 2015

I wouldnt use this doctor again

I think dr tennebaum needs glasses...I recieved botox and restylane a few months back.my lips were way to big he didnt even think maybe add a lil to the bottom...he never even looked straight on at me to see what he was doing. Then restylane left me with a big bruise and big bumps....under my skin...he never took a mirror out for me to look...out the door he went....should read the reviews first....dont go to him...I went to dr eberbach and he fixed me up.....first thing he did was add a lil to the bottom lip....this is your face and your body do the research....

November 3rd, 2014

Would never go back to him!

First off his office cannot keep office help. Every time I went in for visit, there another new face greeting me at the window. I counted at least 8 new faces while I was seeing him. He stated he could do a breast implant. He did the surgery to stretch the skin and 2 months later, my chest split. He removed the devise in his office the next day and told me to let it heal naturally. He was very angry with me and my husband as he yelled at us for going to the ER to have it checked for possible infection (no infection thank God) the day after he removed it. It took 3 months before he would repair the wound. He has ruined my self esteem and chance to ever have another surgery. I will stick to the prosthesis instead. He was severely rude, his bedside manner was horrific and he has no sympathy or patience what so ever for his patients or staff.

August 27th, 2014

Smart Lipo

Had Smart Lipo done over 3 months ago... and look exactly the same as i did before DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!