A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Tulipan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Tulipan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Tulipan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Parkinson Disease
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulipan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tulipan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Bristow Tulipan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Noel B. Tulipan practice?
- Dr. Noel Tulipan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noel Tulipan practices Neurological Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurological Surgeons.