A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Tulipan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Tulipan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Tulipan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Parkinson Disease
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulipan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tulipan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tulipan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan