A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Wardwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Wardwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wardwell
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wardwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Wardwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardwell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wardwell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Rabb Wardwell MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Noel R. Wardwell practice?
- Dr. Noel Wardwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Noel Wardwell practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists, Clackamas Critical Care Practitioners, and Clackamas Pulmonologists.