Dr. Noel Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noel Williams?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Noel Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2016

AMAZING DOCTOR

I was having INTENSE pain pretty much daily several years ago , which I thought was just a nasty effect of being pregnant and post pregnancy (it started during pregnancy and continued for 2 years post pregnancy ) . my GP suspected something more and sent me to see a specialist. after much research I chose Dr, Noel Williams. I am SOOOOOO glad I did. You see, I used to work in the medical field and saw that there were quite a few doctors who SEEMED to know what they were doing but really could not care less about their patients. Because of this I am HIGHLY selective when choosing a doctor.( so selective that my GP is over a hour away because I have full trust in him and he is worth the drive....like I said.....selective ) Dr Williams figured out my issue immediately. I needed my Gallbladder removed. He got me in very quickly for both my consult and surgery. I was told to not lift ANYTHING for 3 days post surgery. To be quite honest, I COULD HAVE if I wanted to, I had ZERO pain post surgery, didn't even need tylenol.I will forewarn you, during my consult, he came off as a very dry person, but extremely knowledgeable . He gave me all info I needed. Normally I have a million questions written down, but I never had to ask anything. He covered every single thing I needed to and didn't need to know. I was COMPLETELY informed of what was wrong, why it happened, what the next step was and what to expect post surgery. I do have 3 very small scars on my abdomen, but they ended up as keloids which has NOTHING to do with DR williams. Had I not developed keloids, I have no doubt I wouldn't even be able to find the scars. Even as keloids, I can only find them because they are ever so slightly raised. I feel he is HIGHLY COMPETENT and I refer anyone I know to him. He does amazing work and is super smart and knows all the latest procedures . I would not hesitate to return to him for any issue he could treat.So to sum this up, he is AMAZING. If you are looking for coddling and hand holding, you may not get it here (who knows, if I needed it, he may have offered it...lol) but if you want a fantastic surgeon who TRULY KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING....then this is your doctor!!

September 17th, 2015

He changed my life and I have and will continue to recommend him.

July 9th, 2014

great doctor

Not only is he a caring doctor but he also has a great sense of humor.

July 10th, 2013

THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

DR WILLIAMS SAVED MY LIFE HE AND HIS MEDICAL STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL WERE EXCELLENT I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

November 30th, 2010

Surgery

Wait time was insane for both pre-op and day of surgery. But the actual procedure went fine, clearly professional.

April 3rd, 2017