Dr. Noelani Guaderrama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noelani Guaderrama?

March 17th, 2012

Excellent

She has excellent bedside care & practices evidence based medicine. She shares research findings with patients to support her recommendation.

January 23rd, 2009

Dr. Guaderrama is not a TRUE caring doctor-No compassion & VERY RUDE

Dr.Guaderrama shows no empathy or care (@ least in my case). A true doctor spends time with you and really shows that he/she cares (action of "the oath to heal"). Since I have a condition that's difficult to diagnosed & very underresearched, she seems to not want to have anything to do with me. I have severe pain in my bladder (urgency, frequency, & retention) & she tells me there's nothing wrong w/ my bladder w/o any examination there & tells me I will never be able to find out what's causing all my pain.She's also very rude.If you try to explain your symptoms & experiences with her, she has the attitude of "so what?...do you have a point to this? or a question?" She doesn't treat you like a "patient". Instead she's one of the reasons why doctors & the facility she works for get a bad name. Ever feel rushed out of the doctor's office even though you were on time or early? "Client" not "Patient" is what she likes to treat you as. Why would she also give business to another pharmacy instead of the pharmacy @ her facility? Rude, Uncaring, and stuck up w/ no compassion. I rate her a negative & would never see her again.

July 18th, 2017