Dr. Noelle Aikman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Noelle Aikman?

Misdiagnosed

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Aikman. I have a history of dermoid ovarian cyst. I had a previous surgery to have them removed. I presented to Dr. Aikman with lower pelvic pain that was similar to the pain I had when I had my prior surgery. She totally disregarded me and told me nothing was wrong without even sending me for a ultrasound. When asked what I should do about the pain I was having she told me nothing. I went to another ob/gyn 2 weeks later who took my pain serious and stated it was wrong how Dr. Aikman treated me. She sent me for a ultrasound and sure enough I had cysts. I had surgery 2 months later with a specalist. I never went back to Dr. Aikman, if I had taken her word it's very possible I could have ended up with emergent surgery and lost my ovaries and with it a chance to have children per my new ob/gyn. Go to her at your own risk. She clearly does not practice safely.

Posted on September 14th, 2016

horrible doctor. anyone who has written positive experiences about this doctor must work for her. she treats her staff and her patients like garbage

not or your sacred pregnancy please

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

She Does not care At all, worst possible doctor. guilt ridden over my choice, and think my baby may have suffered in retrospect. please trust me!!!! I beseech you stay away!!!!please choose wisely!!! !

Posted on June 14th, 2015

This was the worst doctor I have used in a very long time. The staff is un professional, rude and have no manners. They have cost me over a thousand dollars not filing my visits in the timely fashion. One time I made a visit came from NY and the doctor told me I had to reschedule when I got there. She even charged me for the visit. I made a mistake choosing this doctor because she was in my network.

I have no problem referring anybody to Dr. Aikman

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Always professional and prompt

I have no problem referring anybody to Dr. Aikman

Posted on November 18th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Aikman by my personal care physician. She performed my hysterectomy and she did a wonderful job. I have always gotten along well with Dr. Aikman and never felt like I couldn't ask her any questions. I have yet to wait in the waiting room for more than 15 minutes. The staff is welcoming. She comes in do what's expected and I'm back to work. I have since referred my best friend and anybody else that's looking for a gyn. I find her to be a real person.

Miss my old Dr. Aikman

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Perhaps it's just me, but I have been seeing Dr. Aikman since I was 20, and am now 42. Her demeanor used to be so cheerful. My last visit, well, short, brusque, and nothing comforting about it at all. I miss my old Dr. Aikman's cheery attitude...and warmth. Very sad, but thinking about changing doctors now, as my relative also mentioned the same. :(

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Dr. Aikman saved my life. What more do I need to say?

Cold and Uncaring

Posted on May 15th, 2012

First pregnancy... Dr. Aikman is cold and lacks any ability to connect. Irritated by questions. Rushes through appointments. Told me she wanted to induce two days after due date for scheduling purposes. Paid little attention to concerns. A doctor needs to do more than diagnose. She may be bright but lacks any semblance of human emotion.

Excellent Doctor... Couldn't Be Happier!

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Dr. Aikman has delivered all four of my children and I absolutely love her! She is prompt, direct and professional. I couldn't be happier to be a patient of hers. She is one of the best doctors around .

Posted on November 29th, 2010

I appreciate her honesty and sense of humor. I would highly recommend her.

No tact and no bedside manner

Posted on September 7th, 2010

She has been my GYN for years and now that I am thinking of getting pregnant, I thought she would be my OB. However, at my preconception intake, she refused to answer a majority of my questions, refused to weigh me to adequately answer my questions about BMI/weigh gain during pregnancy. She did not sit down, just hovered over me while I asked her. She does not have my full medical history and did not want it, even though my asthma and heart murmur may impact my pregnancy. She was so rude and cold that I actually left her office in tears. I do not trust her judgment and would never allow her to take care of my pregnancy.