Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 6th, 2015

horrible

I have no problem referring anybody to Dr. Aikman show details I have no problem referring anybody to Dr. Aikman
by K. Johnson on Nov 18th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Aikman by my personal care physician. She performed my hysterectomy and she did a wonderful job. I have always gotten along well with Dr. Aikman and never felt like I couldn't ask her any questions. I have yet to wait in the waiting room for more than 15 minutes. The staff is welcoming. She comes in do what's expected and I'm back to work. I have since referred my best friend and anybody else that's looking for a gyn. I find her to be a real person.

Miss my old Dr. Aikman show details Miss my old Dr. Aikman
by disappointed girl on Jul 11th, 2013

Perhaps it's just me, but I have been seeing Dr. Aikman since I was 20, and am now 42. Her demeanor used to be so cheerful. My last visit, well, short, brusque, and nothing comforting about it at all. I miss my old Dr. Aikman's cheery attitude...and warmth. Very sad, but thinking about changing doctors now, as my relative also mentioned the same. :(

Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Aikman saved my life. What more do I need to say?

Cold and Uncaring show details Cold and Uncaring
May 14th, 2012

First pregnancy... Dr. Aikman is cold and lacks any ability to connect. Irritated by questions. Rushes through appointments. Told me she wanted to induce two days after due date for scheduling purposes. Paid little attention to concerns. A doctor needs to do more than diagnose. She may be bright but lacks any semblance of human emotion.

Excellent Doctor... Couldn't Be Happier! show details Excellent Doctor... Couldn't Be Happier!
Feb 13th, 2011

Dr. Aikman has delivered all four of my children and I absolutely love her! She is prompt, direct and professional. I couldn't be happier to be a patient of hers. She is one of the best doctors around.

Nov 29th, 2010

I appreciate her honesty and sense of humor. I would highly recommend her.

No tact and no bedside manner show details No tact and no bedside manner
Sep 7th, 2010

She has been my GYN for years and now that I am thinking of getting pregnant, I thought she would be my OB. However, at my preconception intake, she refused to answer a majority of my questions, refused to weigh me to adequately answer my questions about BMI/weigh gain during pregnancy. She did not sit down, just hovered over me while I asked her. She does not have my full medical history and did not want it, even though my asthma and heart murmur may impact my pregnancy. She was so rude and cold that I actually left her office in tears. I do not trust her judgment and would never allow her to take care of my pregnancy.

Jul 29th, 2009

Do not use this Doctor. I had used her for my regular checkups, and she was always great. But when I actually had to make an appointment for another issue, she made it seem like I was wasting her time and that she did not care at all about helping me. All she wanted to do was make me feel bad about wasting her time. I left the office extremely upset and I will never go to her again. I have used many different doctors through the years, and I have never been made to feel like this. In addition, her support staff is extremely rude and not helpful. I strongly suggest trying someone else first. You do want to use her for checkups and than have to deal with what I went through when you have a problem that needs to be addressed. Once again, DO NOT CONSIDER USING DR. AIKMAN.