A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noelle Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noelle Frey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noelle Frey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noelle Virginia Frey MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Noelle V. Frey practice?
- Dr. Noelle Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. Noelle Frey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.