Patient show details Patient
Aug 19th, 2013

Visiting with Dr. Kisting was like seeing a friend who cared for you in a very special way. She listened, absorbed what you said and did everything in her power to help solve your problem, be it physical or emotional. My husband and I miss her as our physician.

was my new doctor when I came to ws in 2007 show details was my new doctor when I came to ws in 2007
Jan 18th, 2013

I 1st saw Dr Kisting when I moved to Milwaukee in 2007. She was my doctor up to last year when she decide to be a urgent care doctor. She had a wondeful personailly, friendly, asked you about your personal live and etc. It was really nice to have a doctor that cared about you and would also call you at home to answer your question you might of forgot to ask her. I couldn't of asked for a better doctor and will miss having for my doctor. I wished she was still there. I came in she did my vitals, sent me to have my blood work done & wrote my presciption up and handed them to me all done in one visit. I will miss her!

Very easy to talk too & really enjoyed her show details Very easy to talk too & really enjoyed her
Oct 27th, 2012

I start seeing Dr Noelle Kisting July 2007 right after I moved to Milwaukee, WI.She has been a joy to see every visit when I had my appt's with & she has even called me in the evenings to answer my questions.And I just found out she will be leaving the clinic to be just working Urgert Care now. I will miss her as my doctor & I wish her best of luck in her new job.

Super show details Super
Oct 3rd, 2012

I would recommend her without reservation. She is caring and takes the time to listen. She looks at the total picture. Fantastic.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Jul 26th, 2011

Very caring and spends the needed time with her patients.