Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Patient  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2013

Visiting with Dr. Kisting was like seeing a friend who cared for you in a very special way. She listened, absorbed what you said and did everything in her power to help solve your problem, be it physical or emotional. My husband and I miss her as our physician.

|  was my new doctor when I came to ws in 2007  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2013

I 1st saw Dr Kisting when I moved to Milwaukee in 2007. She was my doctor up to last year when she decide to be a urgent care doctor. She had a wondeful personailly, friendly, asked you about your personal live and etc. It was really nice to have a doctor that cared about you and would also call you at home to answer your question you might of forgot to ask her. I couldn't of asked for a better doctor and will miss having for my doctor. I wished she was still there. I came in she did my vitals, sent me to have my blood work done & wrote my presciption up and handed them to me all done in one visit. I will miss her!

|  Very easy to talk too & really enjoyed her  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

I start seeing Dr Noelle Kisting July 2007 right after I moved to Milwaukee, WI.She has been a joy to see every visit when I had my appt's with & she has even called me in the evenings to answer my questions.And I just found out she will be leaving the clinic to be just working Urgert Care now. I will miss her as my doctor & I wish her best of luck in her new job.

|  Super  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

I would recommend her without reservation. She is caring and takes the time to listen. She looks at the total picture. Fantastic.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Very caring and spends the needed time with her patients.