A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noelle Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noelle Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noelle Larson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Larson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noelle Summers Larson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Noelle S. Larson practice?
- Dr. Noelle Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Noelle Larson practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians.