A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noelle Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noelle Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noelle Mann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital & Medical Center Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noelle Nora Mann MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Noelle N. Mann practice?
- Dr. Noelle Mann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Noelle Mann practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Stony Brook Internists and Stony Brook Cardiologists.