Dr. Noelle Nora Mann MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noelle Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noelle Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noelle Mann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital & Medical Center Stony Brook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noelle N. Mann practice?
Dr. Noelle Mann practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, and Cardiology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Stony Brook Internists, Stony Brook Cardiologists, and Stony Brook Gastroenterologists.