Learn more about Dr. Noelle Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noelle Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noelle Mann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital & Medical Center Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noelle Nora Mann MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Noelle N. Mann practice?
- Dr. Noelle Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Noelle Mann practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Islandia, NY.
See Islandia Internists and Islandia Cardiologists.