A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noelle Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noelle Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noelle Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Abbott NW Hospital
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noelle M. Nelson practice?
Dr. Noelle Nelson practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Edina, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.