A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noemi Amitina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noemi Amitina, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amitina graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Amitina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noemi Amitina MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Noemi Amitina practice?
- Dr. Noemi Amitina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noemi Amitina practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Big Bear Lake, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Big Bear Lake Pathologists.