A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Klayman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez-Klayman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez-Klayman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman practice?
Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Geriatric Doctors.