A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Klayman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez-Klayman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman practice?
- Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Geriatric Doctors.