A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez-Klayman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez-Klayman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Klayman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez-Klayman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman practice?
- Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman has 1 office location.
Dr. Noemi Gonzalez-Klayman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Geriatric Doctors.