Dr. Noemi Sigalove MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 21st, 2013
Went for surgical double biopsy on 2 suspicious breast lumps. I thought I was going to be in some kind of surgical center, but it turned out to be just her office. I'd gone all through WebMD on how to be a proactive patient, getting full answers to all my questions, etc., before beginning the procedure. I felt prepared. The receptionist handed me medical forms to fill out, which I did, but I noticed they didn't ask about allergies to medications. So when I handed the forms back to the receptionist, I asked her to make a note of my medical allergies. To my surprise the receptionist sneered at me in scorn and then proceeded to ream me out like a naughty child, screaming, "Anything we need to know about you, we already know, so BE QUIET!!!!" As I sat there in the waiting room, I couldn't help noticing that it was very dirty. Looked like a red flag to me. If the waiting room, which I can see, is so unsanitary, what can I expect of the surgeon's hands, which I can't see? I told the receptionist I was leaving and wanted my co-pay back because the place was so dirty. She didn't argue, but just said, "Oh, that's just our cleaning team. Nobody ever cleans anything here, but what difference does it make? We don't do surgery here." She refunded my money and I walked out.

February 20th, 2009
Great, wish all doctors were this good
I just had a biopsy and Dr. Sigaolve was very helpful in the decisions I had to make. Just follow-up with regular mammograms. I hope I don't need to see her again, but if I do, I will have confidence in her.

September 12th, 2008
Excellent surgeon
I saw her for breast cancer and she is a very caring and competant surgeon. I highly recommend her! Her office staff is also very courteous.