A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nofal Musfy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nofal Musfy is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Musfy graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Musfy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- San Jacinto Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nofal Musfy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nofal Musfy practice?
- Dr. Nofal Musfy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nofal Musfy practices Family Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Primary Care Doctors.