Dr. Nofit Weiss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

no change

October 19th, 2016
Great experience
I have several conditions that make my pregnancies a challenge, and Dr Weiss is so thorough that I didn't have to worry because I know se already thought of every possible concern. She indulged me and let me come in "just to make sure everything was ok" and was there at the drop of a hat when my water broke early. GYN appointments need to be scheduled well in advance because they leave the schedule light to fit OBs in, but she's thorough and doesn't make you come in for stupid things you can take care of with a phone call. I recommend her to all my friends

April 5th, 2016
I'll be going somewhere else
I've been a patient here for 4 years and every single time I have a bad experience. The woman always working at the front desk is very unfriendly. I can say however the other nurses/ med assistants are wonderful. Dr. Weiss is always unfriendly, short, and even told me she didn't "believe me and that I was very unconvincing" when I was telling her some symptoms I was having. Who says that??? Definitely moving to another doctor.

October 15th, 2012
She is just excellent.

August 3rd, 2012
Had my first born delivered with her. Been her patient for 4 years. Very accurate in her diagnosis and takes time to answer. I would recommend her to everyone. One of the best i have seen so far.

June 15th, 2012
I've been seeing Dr. Weiss for 12 years now. She just delivered my second child and once again it was a great experience. Dr. Weiss is caring and direct. When you have to come in every month, two weeks and then once a week you want someone who is quick but doesn't miss a thing. I would and do recommend Dr. Weiss to everyone. I wouldn't go to anyone else

April 13th, 2011
I liked Dr. Weiss very much. She's straight to the point, but knows her stuff. Her office is right next door to EHMC, so that can be convenient too.I'd recommend without reservation.

April 1st, 2011
She is excellent
I like Dr Weiss, she is a very good Doctor, very Knowlegable. I will recommend her.

December 20th, 2010
Great Doctor, Amazing job on Emergency C-Section
Doctor and staff are very professional. I had an emergency c-section, 4 wks early. She did an amazing job. I felt fine after only a few days in the hospital and my stitches were barely visible. The baby stayed in the NICU for a few weeks and is doing great. I would recommend this doctor to family & friends. Englewood Hospital is a great place to have a baby.

August 2nd, 2010
Used to be better
Dr Weiss is a great doctor, but since she is now the only practicing OB in her office, she is overloaded, has cut her work hours during the week and seems rushed, spending less time with patients. The lack of a back-up OB is a real issue when her office hours are only during the week and when she has emergencies has to cancel appts. It is very tough to use her if you work full time. As for spending time with you, it all depends, but she is not consistent.

October 12th, 2009
Doctor Weiss is really excellent,Intelligent& practical... she has done a perfect job & I appreciated...

September 2nd, 2008
not very friendly
needs to be more friendly and must try to remember her patients since she can't remember all her patients name.