A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noga Harizman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noga Harizman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harizman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harizman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Harizman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harizman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noga DR Harizman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Noga D. Harizman practice?
- Dr. Noga Harizman has 1 office location.
Dr. Noga Harizman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.