A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noha Aboelata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aboelata
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Aboelata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noha Aboelata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aboelata graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Aboelata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noha Mamdouh Aboelata MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noha M. Aboelata practice?
- Dr. Noha Aboelata has 1 office location.
Dr. Noha Aboelata practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.