Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noi Walkenstein
Dr. Noi Walkenstein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Huntingdon Valley, PA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Walkenstein is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem. She speaks English.
Dr. Noi Walkenstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Noi Walkenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Lisa Silvotti
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Diana Tyler Rocks
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Erin Omalley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.30 mi24