Learn more about Dr. Nola Attaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nola Attaway is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attaway
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attaway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nola Attaway, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attaway graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Attaway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nola Jean Attaway MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nola J. Attaway practice?
- Dr. Nola Attaway has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nola Attaway practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Redmond, WA.
See Yakima Allergists and Yakima Pediatricians.