A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nola Attaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attaway
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attaway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nola Attaway, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attaway graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Attaway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nola Jean Attaway MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nola J. Attaway practice?
- Dr. Nola Attaway has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nola Attaway practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Redmond, WA.
See Yakima Allergists and Yakima Pediatricians.