A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nola Attaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nola Attaway, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attaway graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Attaway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nola Jean Attaway MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nola J. Attaway practice?
- Dr. Nola Attaway has 1 office location.
Dr. Nola Attaway practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Allergists and Yakima Pediatricians.