A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nola Attaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nola Attaway, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attaway graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Attaway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Attaway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans