A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nola Attaway, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Nasal Allergy Rhinitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Attaway graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Attaway has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Attaway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nola Attaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile