Dr. Nola Mcmanus MD Patient Reviews

2.3
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 16th, 2017
I have had several instances of disappointing encounters with this doctor. My grandson had been having serious health issues since birth. She became his doctor after he was –again- admitted to the hospital through the emergency room. The first time she was introduced to my daughter (the baby's mother) she didn’t address her directly and was condescending and dismissive. When she was introduced to me she didn’t address me or my daughter directly and danced around the room like a 14 yo at a sleep over. She did NO checking on the baby or looking at his chart. Instead, she asked the nurses how things were going with him. Then without asking if we had any questions she “flitted” out of the room. When we questioned her handling of his care, she dismissed us. When we called in the hospital administrator, she out and out LIED -Twice. Her negligent care continued until he almost died We “fired” her and involved actual DOCTORS .My grandson survived his experience with her, BUT JUST BARELY. It's unfortunate that patients are afraid to speak out, and in this case-DANGEROUS..