A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nolan Kagetsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nolan Kagetsu, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagetsu graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kagetsu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nolan J Kagetsu MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Nolan J. Kagetsu practice?
- Dr. Nolan Kagetsu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nolan Kagetsu practices Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Radiologists.