A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nolan Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nolan Segal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nolan Segal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Segal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nolan M Segal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nolan M. Segal practice?
- Dr. Nolan Segal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nolan Segal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.