A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nole Almendras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Almendras graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Almendras has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nole Edano Almendras MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nole E. Almendras practice?
- Dr. Nole Almendras has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nole Almendras practices Surgery near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Atlantic City Surgeons.