A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nole Almendras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almendras
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Almendras Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Almendras graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Almendras has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nole Edano Almendras MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nole E. Almendras practice?
- Dr. Nole Almendras has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nole Almendras practices Surgery near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Atlantic City Surgeons.