Learn more about Dr. Noman Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noman Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noman Khan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noman Qadeer Khan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noman Q. Khan practice?
- Dr. Noman Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Noman Khan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.