A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nomita Pothuluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pothuluri graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Pothuluri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nomita Jairaj Pothuluri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nomita J. Pothuluri practice?
- Dr. Nomita Pothuluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nomita Pothuluri practices Family Medicine near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Family Physicians.