A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nomita Pothuluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pothuluri
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Pothuluri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pothuluri graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Pothuluri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nomita Jairaj Pothuluri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nomita J. Pothuluri practice?
- Dr. Nomita Pothuluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nomita Pothuluri practices Family Medicine near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Family Physicians.