A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nona Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nona Emery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Emery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nona Emery MD is a female General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nona Emery practice?
- Dr. Nona Emery has 1 office location.
Dr. Nona Emery practices General Practice near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance General Practitioners.