A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nona Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nona Emery is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emery
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emery Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Emery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nona Emery MD is a female General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nona Emery practice?
- Dr. Nona Emery has 1 office location.
Dr. Nona Emery practices General Practice near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance General Practitioners.