Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nonna Datiashvili
Dr. Nonna Datiashvili, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Datiashvili is affiliated with Staten Island University South, Doctors Hospital Of Staten Island Inc and Rumc-Bayley Seton. Dr. Datiashvili has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nonna Datiashvili has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nonna Datiashvili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Frank Carpiniello
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.41 mi33
Dr. Edward Celmer
Staten Island, NY 0.41 mi34
Dr. William Brown
Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.45 mi43