A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nonna Lyn Ebalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nonna Lyn Ebalo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nonna Lyn Ebalo, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebalo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ebalo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nonna Lyn M Ebalo MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nonna Lyn M. Ebalo practice?
- Dr. Nonna Lyn Ebalo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nonna Lyn Ebalo practices Pediatrics near South Boston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA.
See South Boston Pediatricians.