A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nonyelu Anyichie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nonyelu Anyichie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nonyelu Anyichie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anyichie graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anyichie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nonyelu Iruoma Anyichie MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nonyelu I. Anyichie practice?
- Dr. Nonyelu Anyichie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nonyelu Anyichie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.