Dr. Nonyelum Ejieke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 4th, 2016
Highly Recommend!!
Dr. Ejieke & her staff were wonderful in caring for my grandmother. At every visit we were made to feel at home & couldn't be more grateful for the family atmosphere of the office. My grandmother has passed away & we received the warmest condolences from not only the staff but Dr. Ejieke as well. She is very knowledgeable & thorough when coming to a diagnosis. I highly recommend her for your Rheumatological needs!

November 3rd, 2016
Great Doctor
This Doctor is very very good. She comes highly recommended by other doctors in town. I will see her anytime I have a rheumatology issue again and again.

March 21st, 2016
Nope.
HORRIBLE. The people I talked to on the phone were rude and short from day 1. They refused to even see me, BC they didn't feel "it was necessary". Even with my PCP's referrel AND medical history. They didn't even tell me until 1 month ater i scheduled that they wouldn't see me. I will gladly travel the 60 miles to Atlanta to find someone who is kind and caring.

May 30th, 2013
Doctor?
I have never seen a physician(?) like her and pray never to again. She is arrogant. And, has NO reason to be. She wants everything done for her BEFORE you get there. If another doctor could do her job, why would anyone bother to go to her? She was hateful. Interupted everything you tried to say. Put down my other physicians. Basically called me a liar. And, I told her so. She is NOT a doctor. She is NOT someone that should be in the medical profession. I believe she is a danger. And, I didn't know you could get a MD through the mail. But, she about had to. I don't think ANY recognized medical school would EVER give her a degree. Stay away. Anyone anywhere is better. Go to the Vet if you don't have any other choice. At least, they know medicine and should be more caring and professional!! A real shame on the profession and a disgrace for the state of Georgia!!

February 27th, 2013
TERRIBLE IN EVERYWAY
I truly believe this woman is one of the worst doctors in Ga if not the USA. She wouldn't listen, not even to the questions she asked. She inturpted me everytime I opened by mouth. I finally said, "do you want me to answer or not?" She basically tried to make me feel stupid and embarrassed. She didn't. She wanted all the answers before she did any tests. She kept asking why another doctor wasn't treating me? Why hadn't they ordered the test for her? Why hadn't they done her job? She actually said "well, all I have to go by is what you are telling me?" Yeah. That's how it works. I tell you my problems. You try to find out why. That's your job. The patient presents. You diagnose. My doctor had even ask her to call him so they could discuss my case, she refused. She didn't examine me. She just sat there saying, like a mantra..."why isn't your other doctor taking care of this?" Well, they sent me to you. It is your specialty. I walked out. Disgusted. Frustrated. Infuriated. She missed everything. She is dangerous. She is useless. And, she is not worth the $210 she charged me for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Stay away from her. And, if I knew how to ask to have her license removed I would. She is that bad. And, with her specialty, not diagnosing someone or misdiagnosing is dangerous and could be deadly. Just don't go. And, her staff is rude and just as unprofessional as she is.

January 17th, 2013
She is one of the worst, most unprofessional, unkept, ill prepared, unknowledgable doctors I have EVER seen. She wouldn't allow me to speak, even to answer her own questions. She was rude and acted like she didn't even know why she was there. She couldn't understand why I was there or why another doctor hadn't diagnosed me. I even told her to call my referring physician, she refused. She made me feel angry, self conscious, and tried to make me feel stupid. She was/is useless. I think she needs her licenses revoked and shouldn't even be a tree surgeon. She was horrible. I walked out. Stay away. She is not a physciain nor a professional. Please don't put yourself through what I did.

November 29th, 2012
A pitiful excuse of both person and doctor
This "doctor"? had much rather speak than listen. She loves the sound of her own voice. A LOT!! She would prefer you have a firm diagnosis before entering her inner sanctum. She could NOT care less what you think, your symptoms are, are why you are there. She only wants to hear herself speak. She only cares what's wrong with you only if it has been verified by another physician. She repeated so many times I lost count "I don't see where your doctor comment on this or that" "I only have your word on that", "I can only write down that you told me this or that". I thought that was what was supposed to happen, then she'd run the test to verify it all.If another doctor hasn't done all the tests and commented on them, then your ailments are non-exsistent. She was absent that day in doctor school when they told her she must find out from the patient what problems they are having. She didn't seem to understand that had another doctor figured it all out I wouldn't have needed her. And,really, no one actually NEEDS her. She asked if I had trouble sleeping and them ask where the sleep study had been done! I told her repeatedly to call my referring physician, since she needed so much validation, she refused. She spent the entire visit interupting me, even when trying to answer the questions she asked, and looking at other doctors notes. Since they had sent me to her to find out what was going on, they hadn't made a diagnosis. She's a joke. She looked run down and unkept. It would have been comical had it not been so serious. Stay away. She is not a doctor. Run!