A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nooman Gilani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nooman Gilani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilani
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Gilani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nooman Gilani, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilani graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nooman Gilani MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nooman Gilani practice?
- Dr. Nooman Gilani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nooman Gilani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Gastroenterologists.