A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nooman Gilani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nooman Gilani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilani
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gilani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nooman Gilani, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilani graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nooman Gilani MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nooman Gilani practice?
- Dr. Nooman Gilani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nooman Gilani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Gastroenterologists.