A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noor Bunney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noor Bunney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noor Bunney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunney graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bunney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noor Sata Bunney MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noor S. Bunney practice?
- Dr. Noor Bunney has 1 office location.
Dr. Noor Bunney practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.