A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noor Bunney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noor Bunney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noor Bunney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunney graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bunney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bunney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noor S. Bunney practice?
Dr. Noor Bunney practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.