A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noor Gajraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noor Gajraj, Pain Mangement is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noor Gajraj, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ArthritisBack & Neck PainBone & Joint PainCancer PainCRPS RSDFibromyalgiaGeriatric PainHeadache PainLower Extremity PainMyofascial PainNeuropathic PainPelvic PainPhantom Limb PainPediatric PainUpper Extremity Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Degenerative Spine
- Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist
- Pain Management Medications and Injections
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajraj graduated from King's College London School Of Medicine, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gajraj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noor Mahamood Gajraj MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noor M. Gajraj practice?
- Dr. Noor Gajraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Noor Gajraj practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Anesthesiologists and Plano Pain Management Doctors.