Sep 23rd, 2016

Dr. Gajraj is very a very caring Dr and strives to be prompt.

Nasty, obnoxious, overpowering & the rudest Dr I ever met. Didn't even give me five min. of his time and I was a New Patient!! show details Nasty, obnoxious, overpowering & the rudest Dr I ever met. Didn't even give me five min. of his time and I was a New Patient!!
Sep 7th, 2016

My appt. was at 12:00. I had all my paperwork done in advance, but they kept telling me I had to sign this and that, etc. I wasn't taken in by the Dr. until 1:30. I was referred to him by another Dr. that I had. The first thing that Dr Gajraj asked me was why I wasn't seeing my previous Dr anymore. I started telling him and he interrupted me and wouldn't let me finish telling him why. Then I told him that I was seeing a different Dr now, but that the co-pays that were done in a surgical center would cost me 250.00 for each procedure, so I wanted to see if he could do them for me at my previous Dr's office, because it would cost me a lot less and that's why my previous Dr referred me to him. He was very rude and told me that he would put me on certain medication that I am already taking, except that was going to eliminate 1 of the pills. I have lived with chronic pain for 30 years but this man wouldn't even give me five min. to tell him anything. I told him that what he wanted to put me on wouldn't help me and he said that I was just seeing different Drs to get more medication. I'm not looking to get high, I just want relief from my pain. He said "well I can do your procedures and you can continue seeing your current Dr for your meds." First of all, that is against the law. When he was done with me after 5 min. he told me that one of his staff would call me to schedule the procedures. No one ever called me, and it's a good thing because I wouldn't let that jerk put his hands on me. New patients, PLEASE, don't let him treat you like that!!

Exceptional Staff and Dr show details Exceptional Staff and Dr
Sep 6th, 2016

I have been going to the this Clinic for years now and I have seen a lot of employees come and go. However, I love the doctor and the Pa Sarah. Even the new staff the Doctor has running the front and back are all very helpful and polite which was not the case prior. This is a busy practice so people need to remember that these girls have a lot of work to do. Please know this is a Great practice and I will continue being a patient there. Special thanks to Evelyn, Ashley, Yolanda and Angela all you ladies are very helpful and I appreciate it very much!! -Long time Patient of 4 years!!

Ashley at front desk is horrible!! show details Ashley at front desk is horrible!!
Aug 11th, 2016

Ashley is farley new. She is very rude...lies to the dr..and patients..and pharmacist. She discusses patients medical history out loud where other patients can hear. She makes fun of patients to other staff members. She does not belong in the medical field.at all!!! This is the rudest girl i have met in my life. I will be reporting her to medicare..etc.

Office visit. show details Office visit.
Jul 24th, 2016

Dr.Gajraj is nice, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. One of the newer staff members Evelyn is a sweetheart. Very polite and congenial. The rest of the staff needs to be more like her. The lady at check-in named Yolanda wasn't rude but it would be nice if she acknowledged you when you signed in. No smile, hi or anything. Fortunately I really like the Dr and nurse practitioners. I will continue to go there.

Jun 24th, 2016

Run don't walk from this office.staff is horrible rude. Called for 2 weeks nevery got a return call . Voice-mail always full can't leave messages. You won't ever see the doctor. Just nurse practitioner that try to get you to see them and try aroma therapy and hypnosis. What a joke. When your in pain and can't walk without a cane. Vitamins don't work. Don't waste your money here. Get a real pain management doctor if your in pain.

A Very Special a Doctor !!!! show details A Very Special a Doctor !!!!
Jun 15th, 2016

There have been people who have come into my life as a true blessing. Dr. Gajraj is one of those people. There are not many doctors like him. I am so very thankful

Pill pusher show details Pill pusher
May 17th, 2016

AWFUL DOCTOR. Misdiagnosed me ans put me on Methadone - it was awful

Amazing Results ! show details Amazing Results !
Mar 11th, 2016

The results have been amazing. I can now actually get 8 or more hours of productive time each day. I have visited my kids and grandkids for the first time in many years. I can more easily focus on the task at hand. I don’t have the words to say how grateful I am to be able to function again.

Will NOT be back! show details Will NOT be back!
by Ted Griffon on Feb 3rd, 2016

Doc is rude, staff even worse! Nurse practitioner is sweet and should go work somewhere else because unfortunately I will not go back there due to the rude staff and doctor.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
Jan 9th, 2016

My PCP said that she herself would go to no other pain specialist. Even that high praise did not do justice to Dr. Gajraj. Not only did he help me with my pain, he also worked on other medical issues I have been having. Very knowledgeable. Also his staff are very helpful and gave me an appointment very quickly.

by DiAnn Roberts on Dec 18th, 2015

5 star doc who actually takes the time to answer any & all questions. Hence, scheduled appointment times tend to run 10-20 minutes late... On average

A life Line !!! show details A life Line !!!
Oct 22nd, 2015

My pain had me so depressed and discouraged. I just wished I could be better. Other doctors couldn't or wouldn't give me treatment that helped enough. Dr. Gajraj and his office staff are wonderful. I can really recommend Dr. Gajraj and his team. My life is now enjoyable which is wasn't before.

Life Changing show details Life Changing
by Christopher G on Oct 17th, 2015

3yrs with previous dr always left me questionable and procedures were painful. Gajraj is not only better, it was life changing. To add, I just had a procedure and it was pain free. I'm 100% confident in Dr Gajraj and his staff which returned my hope. A true Godsend.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Jonathan Norton on Aug 22nd, 2015

Fantastic, recommend to everyone who is in need of his services

Changed my life ! show details Changed my life !
Aug 17th, 2015

Dr. Gajraj and his staff are excellent. I felt welcome and optimistic as soon as I walked trough the door. I am so grateful. It is amazing what can be done in the right hands.

Jul 24th, 2015

I went to Dr. Rajraj for about 1 yr. Very Arrogant! Worse Bedside manner, Spends 5 minutes with me with, all my visits. I decided I would rather be in pain then see him anymore. Thinks he's God! I finally found a Great Doctor in Lewisville. Charges you an extra $500.00 for drug testing, even though he knows you don't have insurance, and doesn't tell you ahead of time that you will be charged extra for the tests!

If you want to get scolded? show details If you want to get scolded?
Jun 26th, 2015

I really just got that going in early to see a PM doctor is a "death sentence"im so sorry,those of us who really have been in pain KNOW,lets see suffer or take a pill? No brainer to those of us really in pain.I pray some of these "PM doctors"never have pain because ALOT have absolutely NO COMPASSION!!!!!! Im sorry I now know doctors in Texas are like Gods and this is one of them!!!!!

Amazing doctor! show details Amazing doctor!
by Vera on May 11th, 2015

First things first. I've seen some seriously angry reviews on here, saying some very unpleasant and completely false things. If your pain management doctor doesn't question you about drug seeking behavior, or drug test you in the beginning, then he just isn't doing his job, and doesn't care. That isn't disrespect or treating you like an addict, that is him doing his job. There are laws and guidelines for a reason, a pain management doctor being slightly suspicious at any point, is a GOOD thing. I Wouldn't want a doctor who tosses around pills like skittles. I want a doctor who is professional, who cares, who listens to my concerns, and acts in my best interest. That, is what Dr. Gajraj does. This is the only doctor I've been to, where i never have to wait an extended period of time (and I've seen many doctors for various conditions). He inquires about your emotional health, which most doctors neither ask, nor care about. Not only does he ask about your personal life, but he actually cares (listens), even remembers the details months later. At one point i lost my job and was pretty upset at not being able to find employment... He sat there and gave me job interview tips, helped me identify my personal strengths. Not only is he an amazing doctor, but he's a great person. I started seeing Dr. Gajraj years ago. I was in constant pain, and could barely function. My quality of life was nonexistent. Now, not only can i function, but I'm happy. I've been his patient for... probably four years or more, but now i live 90 miles away. If nothing else I've written illustrates how awesome this doctor is, then take that into account. I drive four hours round trip, every three months, because i don't want a different doctor!

Mar 23rd, 2015

I recently moved here from California,and pain management is handled a little different here in Texas.This doctor on my first and only visit was great,everything you need to know about pain management this doctor let me know.I only wish my first pain doctor had been this informative,from side affects of meds to Texas laws and ALL THE RULES THAT COME FROM SEEING a pain management doctor,and he actually listened to all of my concerns.

Healthcare consultant show details Healthcare consultant
Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. Gajraj is great! Hands down one of the best physicians I have had the pleasure of seeing. Always goes the extra mile in providing professional care. He has worked with me to reduce my severe back pain. Great guy! His staff is super friendly and very helpful. They have always answered my insurance questions and have always been willing to help make sure I get the best service possible.

Extremely Satisfied show details Extremely Satisfied
by John on Feb 25th, 2015

Almost three years with a previous pain management doctor and had enough of feeling far from normal with lack of pain relief. After a short period with Dr Gajraj, I'm feeling so much like before my disabling injury, but with limits. Higher educated than many Drs I've heard of. Researched top anthesologists before going and happy with results!

DO NOT GO TO DR GARBAGE AKA GARAJ show details DO NOT GO TO DR GARBAGE AKA GARAJ
by Patient In PAIN on Feb 3rd, 2015

Do not waste your time going.He makes sure you pay first because he knows he will not do a thing and you cannot get your money back.They do a research study on you rather than treat you .The nurse swab me for a metabolism study while I'm in trembling in pain.You fill out a long assessment on computer and 10 pages of paperwork.The doctor calls you in a shabby office and grills you on the drugs you taken and treat you like a junkie trying to score some drugs when all you want to do is relieved the pain and we all know that pain pills is not the answer.I wanted something to relieve swelling and inflammatory that will get rid of the paid.I am also on subs which prevent me from getting high off pain pills and have been free from opiods for 8 yrs.Even if I was to take a pain pill it will not get me high but do its job so based on that he treated me with disrespect.He did not look at the area of pain and if he had he would had seen redness and swelling .I will never step foot in his office and again and be humiliated and disrespect after spending 175 dollars for nothing.I was in so much pain I could not sit still for MRI and maybe I could have if he was passionate doctor and did his job which was to relieve me from my pain not put me down and send me home with b.s excuses and usueless sample crap.Also maybe the game is to keep you coming back so the rich ger rich while the patients are still in pain.I was there over an hour waiting for nothing.I expected a steroid or non narcotic meds and medrol pak.I would have been better off waiting just as long in the ER for a shot of steroids or prednisone. His b.s excuse was he need mri to know how to treat me but if he even did an exam of the area any layman could see where the pain was plus I told you where the pain was and as a so called professional he should have been able to deliver some type of relief for a patient in pain no matter what drugs they are on.Not every black person is looking for drugs to get high some of us are actually in pain and it does not take a doctor to get pain pills but it does take a doctor to actually stop the pain.I will be seing another doctor who treat pain while on subs and knows what I can take and what will work.Again if you are in pain and want relief go anywhere but here.

VERY DISRESPECTED BY THIS DOCTOR! show details VERY DISRESPECTED BY THIS DOCTOR!
Oct 24th, 2014

Dr.Gajraji is the most unprofessional, egotistical and disrespectful doctor that TRIED to intimidate me but wouldn't wish my worst enemy to encounter. I'm a grown man entering middle age and have been on pain management medications for over 35 years. I KNOW MY OWN BODY, but this doctor treated me as if I were an addict and changed my regimen that I'd been on for all these years!!! Who does he think he is??? My previous doc was shut down which was out of my control but yet I was chastised by this doc for changeing PM doctors. He wouldnt give me a chance to explain anything. It was his way or the highway! The cost was 185.00, he gave me a week supply of meds and told me to come back in a week which is going to cost an additional 85.00. This doesnt include the cost of meds which were 35.00...MY ADVISE, DONT WASTE UR $$$ OR TIME...HES A JOKE!

Haven't felt this good in years !!! show details Haven't felt this good in years !!!
Sep 12th, 2014

I am so much better than I was. I am able to get up everyday with my kids and go to basketball practice with my son. I couldn't do these things before. It's so wonderful. Dr. Gajraj has been so good to me and my family.

The Best Pain Doc I have seen !!!! show details The Best Pain Doc I have seen !!!!
Jun 18th, 2014

Dr.Gajraj is the best pain management I have seen. His staff are so nice, caring and helpful too. Excellent and highly recommended.

Fantastic !! show details Fantastic !!
by Heather on Dec 6th, 2013

I can't rate Dr. Gajraj high enough. I am in the hands of a great doctor and he has done so much to help me.

THINKS THESE REVIEWS ARE DONE BY PEOPLE IN HIS OFFICE & ARE FAKES!!! show details THINKS THESE REVIEWS ARE DONE BY PEOPLE IN HIS OFFICE & ARE FAKES!!!
Oct 3rd, 2013

I WENT TO DR. GAJRAJ, OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I WAS IN PAIN. THIS MAN IS ARROGANT, SO VERY UNCOMPASSIONATE, MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE COMPLETE SCUM BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE ON PAIN MEDS. & PLAYS WITH YOUR MIND!! HE ASKS YOU QUESTIONS LIKE HOW ARE THINGS GOING & WHEN YOU ANSWER THEM HE DOESN'T REALLY CARE. HE DOESN'T LISTEN WORTH A DARN, AND HIS ONLY GOAL IS TO GET YOU IN & OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE & TO OBVIOUSLY MAKE YOU FEEL WORTHLESS . IT'S HARD ENOUGH BEING IN PAIN EVERYDAY, BUT TO HAVE SOMEONE MAKE YOU FEEL EVEN WORSE ABOUT HAVING TO ASK FOR PAIN MEDS. IS RIDICULOUS! THIS MAN IS HORRIBLE!! HIS STAFF IS SMUG, & TALKS ABOUT YOU (WITH THE GLASS OPEN, MIND YOU) AS IF YOU AREN'T EVEN THERE. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD FIND ANOTHER DR.!!

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
A really good doctor !!!! show details A really good doctor !!!!
Oct 2nd, 2013

Dr. Gajraj is excellent. My pain level is the lowest it has every been. His office staff are also very good and helpful.

Patient and RN show details Patient and RN
by Sarah L. on Aug 9th, 2013

I have been struggling with severe, debilitating pain for about 2 years now. I've only been to see Dr. Gajraj 3 times now, but he has been wonderful. He believes that I hurt where and as badly as I say I do. He is compassionate and thoughtful about giving multiple tools to manage pain and with several different medications, lotions, etc., my pain has been more tolerable and my functionality and mood have improved considerably. I am so grateful.

Pastor and manager of small faith based group home in Lancaster community. show details Pastor and manager of small faith based group home in Lancaster community.
by Evangelist Linda Starr@ Faithstar Outreac ministru on Jun 21st, 2013

Have been under his care for at five years, I had been referred to many doctors, not getting proper care. l

Thank You Dr. Gajraj! show details Thank You Dr. Gajraj!
by Deidre W on May 2nd, 2013

Excellent care with friendly staff and wonderful doctor. After a devastating diagnosis and debilitating pain, Dr. Gajraj helped me get back to life and living. Thank you, I am so grateful and would recommend anyone else in this situation to visit this office.

EXCELLENT TREATMENT !! show details EXCELLENT TREATMENT !!
Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Gajraj, listened carefully and asked me about my life and not just my pain. He is a smart guy who knows what he's doing. His staff are very pleasant too. Wonderful to have a good doctor like this.

I can travel again !! Dr. Gajraj is excellent. show details I can travel again !! Dr. Gajraj is excellent.
Mar 7th, 2013

I am retired and love to travel. But I had stopped being able to because of my back and leg pain and walking was so difficult. I have been seeing Dr. Gajraj for one year now. He does injections which help me so much, and I have actually been on 3 trips. I am enjoying my retirement so much. I can't thank Dr. Gajraj enough. He is a wonderful doctor and has wonderful staff too.

Something very fishy going on show details Something very fishy going on
Nov 2nd, 2012

I don't know who posed as Dr. Gajraj when these people saw compassion and concern. His front desk staff is great (in my experience) but behind closed doors-- he is rude, short, dismissive, condescending. I have been a pain pt. for years in several states and have never encountered a practice like this one. I cannot recommend him because of his attitude. You never know when you go in if you're getting Jekyll or Hyde.

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Out Standing show details Out Standing
Sep 14th, 2012

If pain is causing you to have NO life or very little life then this the Dr to see.He made my life livable again after suffering for so long I had forgotten how life was supposed to be lived.He "listened" to ME to see what I needed instead of just passing out pills and sending you away with a bill. He took time to see where and how bad I hurt and started a program that has gotten me back to living life. IF you have pain that controls your life then GO see him TODAY, you will not be disappointed. Dr Gajraj will give you your life back and you can become human again instead of someing living in the dark with pain.

HIGH PRAISE FOR DR. GAJRAJ AND HIS TEAM !! show details HIGH PRAISE FOR DR. GAJRAJ AND HIS TEAM !!
Sep 12th, 2012

Dr Gajraj and his staff really care about their patients. They are all so kind and helpful and my life is now so much better. I can give the highest recommendation.

A PAIN DOCTOR WHO CAN REALLY HELP YOU !! show details A PAIN DOCTOR WHO CAN REALLY HELP YOU !!
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Gajraj really cares and wants to help. He listened carefully to me and laid out an action plan. He made me comfortable with my decisions and so far I am doing great and very happy . He has a great deal of knowledge and I have learnt a lot from him. His office staff are wonderful and greet you by your first name as soon as they see you come in. Great care all around.

QUALITY CARE show details QUALITY CARE
Aug 12th, 2012

Dr Gajraj really listened, discussed my diagnosis and came up with a treatment plan that has helped me so much.

EXCELLENT TREATMENT !! show details EXCELLENT TREATMENT !!
Aug 4th, 2012

I want to recommend Dr. Gajraj, because he has really has changed my life for the better. This is the first time I have been able to enjoy a vacation in several years. He did a procedure to burn nerves in my back and my pain has decreased dramatically. He also put me on new medications which my previous pain management doctor did not even mention. He is a great doctor and the staff in the office are so nice and helpful.

JUST GREAT !!!! show details JUST GREAT !!!!
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Gajraj has given me the best year in such a long time. I have been able to go on vacation and have a wonerful time. My pain is so much better. I am so greatefull !!!!!

Just don't do it show details Just don't do it
Jul 2nd, 2012

Office staff is unprofessional and lazy. The Doctor has no bedside manner at all. I can see why it only took 10 minutes to get in. Once I went back he spent 3 minutes with me, blew off my questions and did not discuss anything that I needed to. I felt as though I was being rushed through the appointment. I almost walked out crying.

Outstanding Pain Management Physician show details Outstanding Pain Management Physician
Jun 28th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Noor Gajraj at the North Texas Center for Pain Management for approximately3 years, and cannot be more pleased with my treatment and the progress I've made since Ive been under his care. Not only are Dr. Gajrajs medical credentials impeccable, but so are his bed side manners. He is truly caring, attentive and compassionate. He goes out of his way to create a plan of action that is within reach physically and financially, especially important to me as I have no health insurance. His office is conveniently located on the first floor of a free standing building to you dont have to mess with hospital or garage parking. Further, prompt is his middle name-he is always on time! I would highly recommend Dr. Gajraj, and his fantastic front office staff to anyone in need of the range of services offered by North Texas Center for Pain Management.

Great Pain Management Doctor - Plano TX show details Great Pain Management Doctor - Plano TX
May 29th, 2012

I have a rare condition and so many people have never heard of it. I received a referral to see Dr. Gajraj and my life has completely changed. I am able to do my physical therapy as required and most importantly I can get out of bed in the morning. I spend more time with my daughter and husband. My quality of life has really improved.He listens to what I have to say and takes my concerns seriously.We are very pleased with the medical attention given at each and every visit.

My own story and how I got the help I needed. show details My own story and how I got the help I needed.
May 16th, 2012

In 2002 I underwent 8.5 hours of surgery on my back which left me in a lot of pain enough to change my life. Doctor after doctor told me I would need to learn to live with the pain. Many pain management centers offered me nothing more than massive amounts of narcotics which left me no better than a zombie or countless injections which gave me relief for 48 hours at a time. Three years ago I met NTCFPM and my life was changed again this time for the better. No more narcotics and much less injections, just a 2x2 patch and the guidance of one of the most caring, sensitive and knowledgeable doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. Having a staff of excellent people who really understand the needs of their patients and a doctor who knows how to do miracles in my estimation. I can't recommend this place enough. If you need to learn how to live with pain don't hesitate, don't spend one more minute suffering rush to NTCFPM and get the relief you deserve.

The best I've felt in years !!!!! show details The best I've felt in years !!!!!
May 5th, 2012

Dr. Gajraj is excellent. He really istened, told me want he thought ths issues were and what the solutions were. He is absolutely the best, ans I feel the best I've felt in years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 24th, 2012

Dr Garaj is excellent and very Caring. When I had to go out of town due to my aunt not being mentally well, he was very supportive and kind. He is excellent at injections and reasonable with medications. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent !!!!!!!!!!! show details Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr Gajraj has made a huge difference in my life. He is an excellent doctor and has been God send. I always get to see him and not a physician assistant. I am very happy with the care I receive.

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type II show details Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type II
Feb 1st, 2012

(CRPS) is the most painful of all the chronic pain Syndromes. I have been through over 30 doctors because of the rarity of disease and the other doctors not having the knowledge or confidence to talk and justify my treatment and medications, well Dr. Gajraj does when my insurance tries to lower by benefit level. I found Dr. Gajraj on this site, but only after reading all the reviews. My only suggestion to the patient is don't get rubbed wrong when he is direct with you. Usually if he is not talking, he's thinking and that kinda threw me off a little at first but now that its been over 6 months I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He reduced my pain level from a 6-8 on an everyday basis to 2-3 which has improved the quality of my life. He cares. He listens. He Acts. I hope if you do decide to see Dr. Gajraj you will have the same or better experience that I have. God Bless

Was in Emergency Type situation & this Doctor helped me. show details Was in Emergency Type situation & this Doctor helped me.
Jan 10th, 2012

Due to personal situation, I was unable to get my disability check & regular dr. only accepts cash payment for treatment of my illness. I called help lines to try to find a Dr. who would help & treat someone with my condition. Was skeptic at first as i was somewhat worried of "pain management" (title), but this doctor accepted me & got me back to feeling like a human again. Highly recommended, and am grateful he accepted me as new patient in the middle of a very specialize treatment program. This place has their act together & I will return to see him. 5 Stars Thank you Dr. Gajraj.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
Nov 21st, 2011

I had a "tooth ache" beginning in 2006. Dentists were somewhat baffeled because all indications were that all my teeth were in good shape. The pain was non stop and at times intense. Dentists then tried to just experiment on me in attempts to relieve the pain. I had a small crack in one of my teeth filled in, I had 2 root canals and I had oral surgery which involved shaving down the root on one of my teeth. Dentists tried mouth guards, nerve blocks, and all sorts of medicines. Finally, after 5 years of non stop pain I was at my wits end. Very depressed and worn down I did not think I could "take it any longer". One of my dentists finally referred me to Dr. Gajraj to see if his expertise in pain management could help. Dr. Gajraj perscribed two medications and within a month the pain had miraculously reduced... In my mind it was a true miracle. It has been about 5 months now since he began treating me and my pain is pretty much gone. I still have minor flare ups but they are minimal compared to what I was going through. I consider it somewhat if a miracle because I really had given up on ever finding relief. Thank you Dr. Gajraj.

by k melancon on Sep 25th, 2011

he is very easy to talk to and seem to care about what you have to say. he will help you find a way to help you feel better when you ask. very nice doctor

I Love Dr. Gajraj !!!! show details I Love Dr. Gajraj !!!!
Sep 3rd, 2011

I cannot thank him enough. What a difference a good doctor can make !!!

Truly a Blessing show details Truly a Blessing
Aug 2nd, 2011

I had no quality of life and my husband was worried sick about me. Actually, I had been prescibed too much pain medication and Dr. Gajraj was so wonderful in bringing me "back to life". Words cannot express how grateful I am.

Wonderful! Wonderful! show details Wonderful! Wonderful!
Jun 2nd, 2011

I honestly think this man saved my life. Other than that, he got me in withing 30 minutes of me calling for the first time after I explained how desperate I was. I know he and his staff stayed after hours to do that. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment. He really knows his stuff, is compassionate and very insightful! Higly recommed him!

He's put in his 10,000 hours !! show details He's put in his 10,000 hours !!
May 14th, 2011

The book "Outliers" by Malcolm Gadwell says that success comes from at least 10,000 hours of practice. Dr. Gajraj is very knowledgeable and experienced and has helped me so much.

Apr 1st, 2011

Dr. Gajraj is an incredible doctor, I am so glad I found him.

Miraculous !! show details Miraculous !!
Mar 23rd, 2011

Feeling so much better. Thank you Dr. Gajraj !!!

Mar 18th, 2011

I went to see Noor Gajraj because of chronic back pain issues. After 4 months there has been no follow up. There was close to $1500 dollars of fees generated between him and labwork. Just so he could spend 10 minutes with me and write a perscription. After I think I have paid all the bills I get another bill, with procedure codes, (no descriptions). When I call to find out what I am being billed for, I am told I have to talk to the "billing company" completely unprofessional and misleading

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Mar 3rd, 2011

DR. Gajraj is a great DR. He is straight forward and is very good at what he does. He has given me my life back.

Feb 22nd, 2011

This guy has a really poor attitude.

Finally a doctor who helped me !!!!!!!!! show details Finally a doctor who helped me !!!!!!!!!
Jan 7th, 2011

I've been to 2 doctors before and they did nothing for me, But Dr. Gajraj got straight to the problem and my life is so much better. I thank God I found heim

Dr. Gajraj is truly an Incredible Doctor and Caring Person show details Dr. Gajraj is truly an Incredible Doctor and Caring Person
Dec 1st, 2010

Incredible Doctor:His record speaks for itself. He has published over 50 studies in journals of medicine: He is at the forefront of his field. Caring Person:Dr. Gajraj stayed after work to see my wife and me the same day we called! He was very direct and honestly wanted to help us in every way possible. He even called, the day after our visit, to see how we were feeling. He also recommended a specialist, in a different field of practice, after doing some research regarding some other concerns that we mentioned in our visit.

Restored My Life !!! show details Restored My Life !!!
Oct 30th, 2010

I was able to get an appointment the same day I called the clinic. Dr. Gajraj listened and explained the cause of my pain. Within only few days, I was feeling so much better and have made so much progress. He is a good man. You don't meet a doctor like him very often.

crook show details crook
Sep 29th, 2010

do not go to this person....will take your money and will not help

Excellent and Affordable show details Excellent and Affordable
Jul 29th, 2010

It took me over a month of searching in the Dallas area to find a competent pain specialist who would treat an uninsured patient for a reasonable rate until I found Dr. Gajraj.Fortunately, Dr. Gajraj is more than competent and was able to develop a pain management solution immediately to deal with the pain issues I've had ever since a major car wreck. The man is brilliant, compassionate, reasonable, and very direct. I truly respect him and am thankful to have him as my pain management specialist.

very good doctor! show details very good doctor!
Jul 29th, 2010

Dr. Gajraj is an excellent physician. He has always cared about providing me with pain relief and has worked diligently with me to get my pain under control over the last few years, not only through medication but via other alternatives as well. I have referred several friends to him and they are happy with him as well. I have been to other pain specialists who do not even compare.

Wonderful !! show details Wonderful !!
Jul 25th, 2010

When I met Dr. Gajraj I was so relieved when I felt straight away that someone was truly going to find a way to help me. He understands what I'm going through and it's a blessing to find a doctor like him.

Three surgeries and nine pain specialists later... show details Three surgeries and nine pain specialists later...
by Mr. Michael Lederman on Jun 18th, 2010

After seeing my tenth pain specialist and spending years on every conceivable pain medication, none of which brought me even close to having a "normal" live again, I was introduced to Dr. Gajraj. I expected more of the same old... but was surprised when right off the bat the Doctor offered me a treatment never before even mentioned.Needless to say I have a brand new outlook on life and have been given more freedom and reduced pain then I can even remember having before. Dr. Gajraj is both professional and caring. His staff is friendly, courteous, kind, warm and knowledgeable. If you have had poor results with your pain specialist then I cannot stress the importance of giving Dr. Gajraj a chance. I was at a point of being ready to give up and now I cannot even remember why. My only complaint is that I didn't meet this doctor FIRST and I lament at the years I wasted with little or nothing to show for it.I give Dr. Gajraj and his staff my highest recommendation.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Jun 9th, 2010

I have seen other pain management physicians, but Dr. Gajraj and his staff are a breath of fresh air. I love his British accent too!

TOP NOTCH!!!!!! show details TOP NOTCH!!!!!!
Dec 31st, 2009

Great Doc.

Relief at last! show details Relief at last!
Nov 12th, 2009

Dr. Gajraj svaed my life. He is kind, caring and thoughtful. He gave me several options and called me at home to make sure I was on the right track.