Noor M Gajraj, MD, MBBS, BS
4712 Dexter Dr
Ste 100
Plano, TX 75093
214-385-6555
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.4920634920635 of 4 stars
 |  The Best Pain Doc I have seen !!!!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2014

Dr.Gajraj is the best pain management I have seen. His staff are so nice, caring and helpful too. Excellent and highly recommended.

|  Fantastic !!  |  show details
by Heather on Dec 6th, 2013

I can't rate Dr. Gajraj high enough. I am in the hands of a great doctor and he has done so much to help me.

|  THINKS THESE REVIEWS ARE DONE BY PEOPLE IN HIS OFFICE & ARE FAKES!!!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2013

I WENT TO DR. GAJRAJ, OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I WAS IN PAIN. THIS MAN IS ARROGANT, SO VERY UNCOMPASSIONATE, MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE COMPLETE SCUM BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE ON PAIN MEDS. & PLAYS WITH YOUR MIND!! HE ASKS YOU QUESTIONS LIKE HOW ARE THINGS GOING & WHEN YOU ANSWER THEM HE DOESN'T REALLY CARE. HE DOESN'T LISTEN WORTH A DARN, AND HIS ONLY GOAL IS TO GET YOU IN & OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE & TO OBVIOUSLY MAKE YOU FEEL WORTHLESS . IT'S HARD ENOUGH BEING IN PAIN EVERYDAY, BUT TO HAVE SOMEONE MAKE YOU FEEL EVEN WORSE ABOUT HAVING TO ASK FOR PAIN MEDS. IS RIDICULOUS! THIS MAN IS HORRIBLE!! HIS STAFF IS SMUG, & TALKS ABOUT YOU (WITH THE GLASS OPEN, MIND YOU) AS IF YOU AREN'T EVEN THERE. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD FIND ANOTHER DR.!!

|  A really good doctor !!!!  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2013

Dr. Gajraj is excellent. My pain level is the lowest it has every been. His office staff are also very good and helpful.

|  Patient and RN  |  show details
by Sarah L. on Aug 9th, 2013

I have been struggling with severe, debilitating pain for about 2 years now. I've only been to see Dr. Gajraj 3 times now, but he has been wonderful. He believes that I hurt where and as badly as I say I do. He is compassionate and thoughtful about giving multiple tools to manage pain and with several different medications, lotions, etc., my pain has been more tolerable and my functionality and mood have improved considerably. I am so grateful.

|  Pastor and manager of small faith based group home in Lancaster community.  |  show details
by Evangelist Linda Starr@ Faithstar Outreac ministru on Jun 21st, 2013

Have been under his care for at five years, I had been referred to many doctors, not getting proper care. l

|  Thank You Dr. Gajraj!  |  show details
by Deidre W on May 2nd, 2013

Excellent care with friendly staff and wonderful doctor. After a devastating diagnosis and debilitating pain, Dr. Gajraj helped me get back to life and living. Thank you, I am so grateful and would recommend anyone else in this situation to visit this office.

|  EXCELLENT TREATMENT !!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Gajraj, listened carefully and asked me about my life and not just my pain. He is a smart guy who knows what he's doing. His staff are very pleasant too. Wonderful to have a good doctor like this.

|  I can travel again !! Dr. Gajraj is excellent.  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

I am retired and love to travel. But I had stopped being able to because of my back and leg pain and walking was so difficult. I have been seeing Dr. Gajraj for one year now. He does injections which help me so much, and I have actually been on 3 trips. I am enjoying my retirement so much. I can't thank Dr. Gajraj enough. He is a wonderful doctor and has wonderful staff too.

|  Something very fishy going on  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

I don't know who posed as Dr. Gajraj when these people saw compassion and concern. His front desk staff is great (in my experience) but behind closed doors-- he is rude, short, dismissive, condescending. I have been a pain pt. for years in several states and have never encountered a practice like this one. I cannot recommend him because of his attitude. You never know when you go in if you're getting Jekyll or Hyde.

|  Out Standing  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

If pain is causing you to have NO life or very little life then this the Dr to see.He made my life livable again after suffering for so long I had forgotten how life was supposed to be lived.He "listened" to ME to see what I needed instead of just passing out pills and sending you away with a bill. He took time to see where and how bad I hurt and started a program that has gotten me back to living life. IF you have pain that controls your life then GO see him TODAY, you will not be disappointed. Dr Gajraj will give you your life back and you can become human again instead of someing living in the dark with pain.

|  HIGH PRAISE FOR DR. GAJRAJ AND HIS TEAM !!  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

Dr Gajraj and his staff really care about their patients. They are all so kind and helpful and my life is now so much better. I can give the highest recommendation.

|  A PAIN DOCTOR WHO CAN REALLY HELP YOU !!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Gajraj really cares and wants to help. He listened carefully to me and laid out an action plan. He made me comfortable with my decisions and so far I am doing great and very happy . He has a great deal of knowledge and I have learnt a lot from him. His office staff are wonderful and greet you by your first name as soon as they see you come in. Great care all around.

|  QUALITY CARE  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2012

Dr Gajraj really listened, discussed my diagnosis and came up with a treatment plan that has helped me so much.

|  EXCELLENT TREATMENT !!  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

I want to recommend Dr. Gajraj, because he has really has changed my life for the better. This is the first time I have been able to enjoy a vacation in several years. He did a procedure to burn nerves in my back and my pain has decreased dramatically. He also put me on new medications which my previous pain management doctor did not even mention. He is a great doctor and the staff in the office are so nice and helpful.

|  JUST GREAT !!!!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Gajraj has given me the best year in such a long time. I have been able to go on vacation and have a wonerful time. My pain is so much better. I am so greatefull !!!!!

|  Just don't do it  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

Office staff is unprofessional and lazy. The Doctor has no bedside manner at all. I can see why it only took 10 minutes to get in. Once I went back he spent 3 minutes with me, blew off my questions and did not discuss anything that I needed to. I felt as though I was being rushed through the appointment. I almost walked out crying.

|  Outstanding Pain Management Physician  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Noor Gajraj at the North Texas Center for Pain Management for approximately3 years, and cannot be more pleased with my treatment and the progress I've made since Ive been under his care. Not only are Dr. Gajrajs medical credentials impeccable, but so are his bed side manners. He is truly caring, attentive and compassionate. He goes out of his way to create a plan of action that is within reach physically and financially, especially important to me as I have no health insurance. His office is conveniently located on the first floor of a free standing building to you dont have to mess with hospital or garage parking. Further, prompt is his middle name-he is always on time! I would highly recommend Dr. Gajraj, and his fantastic front office staff to anyone in need of the range of services offered by North Texas Center for Pain Management.

|  Great Pain Management Doctor - Plano TX  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

I have a rare condition and so many people have never heard of it. I received a referral to see Dr. Gajraj and my life has completely changed. I am able to do my physical therapy as required and most importantly I can get out of bed in the morning. I spend more time with my daughter and husband. My quality of life has really improved.He listens to what I have to say and takes my concerns seriously.We are very pleased with the medical attention given at each and every visit.

|  My own story and how I got the help I needed.  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

In 2002 I underwent 8.5 hours of surgery on my back which left me in a lot of pain enough to change my life. Doctor after doctor told me I would need to learn to live with the pain. Many pain management centers offered me nothing more than massive amounts of narcotics which left me no better than a zombie or countless injections which gave me relief for 48 hours at a time. Three years ago I met NTCFPM and my life was changed again this time for the better. No more narcotics and much less injections, just a 2x2 patch and the guidance of one of the most caring, sensitive and knowledgeable doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. Having a staff of excellent people who really understand the needs of their patients and a doctor who knows how to do miracles in my estimation. I can't recommend this place enough. If you need to learn how to live with pain don't hesitate, don't spend one more minute suffering rush to NTCFPM and get the relief you deserve.

|  The best I've felt in years !!!!!  |  show details
May 5th, 2012

Dr. Gajraj is excellent. He really istened, told me want he thought ths issues were and what the solutions were. He is absolutely the best, ans I feel the best I've felt in years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 24th, 2012

Dr Garaj is excellent and very Caring. When I had to go out of town due to my aunt not being mentally well, he was very supportive and kind. He is excellent at injections and reasonable with medications. I would highly recommend him.

|  Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr Gajraj has made a huge difference in my life. He is an excellent doctor and has been God send. I always get to see him and not a physician assistant. I am very happy with the care I receive.

|  Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type II  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

(CRPS) is the most painful of all the chronic pain Syndromes. I have been through over 30 doctors because of the rarity of disease and the other doctors not having the knowledge or confidence to talk and justify my treatment and medications, well Dr. Gajraj does when my insurance tries to lower by benefit level. I found Dr. Gajraj on this site, but only after reading all the reviews. My only suggestion to the patient is don't get rubbed wrong when he is direct with you. Usually if he is not talking, he's thinking and that kinda threw me off a little at first but now that its been over 6 months I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He reduced my pain level from a 6-8 on an everyday basis to 2-3 which has improved the quality of my life. He cares. He listens. He Acts. I hope if you do decide to see Dr. Gajraj you will have the same or better experience that I have. God Bless

|  have been a patient for about 6 years, after finding it hard to find a good pain managemet I would refer him highly.  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Has been my pain management for years and I find him to be a very good pain management, he and also his staff, my ride to his offfice is longer than the scheduled waiting time when you are in chronic pain this means a great deal. patient: evangelist Linda Starr, I refer many of my church members who are looking for good care, many are over 50 and find it hard to find pain management close in Dallas, and Fort worth.

|  Was in Emergency Type situation & this Doctor helped me.  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Due to personal situation, I was unable to get my disability check & regular dr. only accepts cash payment for treatment of my illness. I called help lines to try to find a Dr. who would help & treat someone with my condition. Was skeptic at first as i was somewhat worried of "pain management" (title), but this doctor accepted me & got me back to feeling like a human again. Highly recommended, and am grateful he accepted me as new patient in the middle of a very specialize treatment program. This place has their act together & I will return to see him. 5 Stars Thank you Dr. Gajraj.

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

I had a "tooth ache" beginning in 2006. Dentists were somewhat baffeled because all indications were that all my teeth were in good shape. The pain was non stop and at times intense. Dentists then tried to just experiment on me in attempts to relieve the pain. I had a small crack in one of my teeth filled in, I had 2 root canals and I had oral surgery which involved shaving down the root on one of my teeth. Dentists tried mouth guards, nerve blocks, and all sorts of medicines. Finally, after 5 years of non stop pain I was at my wits end. Very depressed and worn down I did not think I could "take it any longer". One of my dentists finally referred me to Dr. Gajraj to see if his expertise in pain management could help. Dr. Gajraj perscribed two medications and within a month the pain had miraculously reduced... In my mind it was a true miracle. It has been about 5 months now since he began treating me and my pain is pretty much gone. I still have minor flare ups but they are minimal compared to what I was going through. I consider it somewhat if a miracle because I really had given up on ever finding relief. Thank you Dr. Gajraj.

by k melancon on Sep 25th, 2011

he is very easy to talk to and seem to care about what you have to say. he will help you find a way to help you feel better when you ask. very nice doctor

|  I Love Dr. Gajraj !!!!  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2011

I cannot thank him enough. What a difference a good doctor can make !!!

|  Truly a Blessing  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

I had no quality of life and my husband was worried sick about me. Actually, I had been prescibed too much pain medication and Dr. Gajraj was so wonderful in bringing me "back to life". Words cannot express how grateful I am.

|  find another dr.  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

If you are looking for a doctor with a good personality, nice bedside manner, caring attitude, just overall pleasant, FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. Gajraj is none of these things. He is hateful, and totally non-caring, he treats his patients like second class citizens, he is abrupt,and RUDE. Find another pain management dr. Billie Harrison

|  Wonderful! Wonderful!  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

I honestly think this man saved my life. Other than that, he got me in withing 30 minutes of me calling for the first time after I explained how desperate I was. I know he and his staff stayed after hours to do that. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment. He really knows his stuff, is compassionate and very insightful! Higly recommed him!

|  He's put in his 10,000 hours !!  |  show details
May 14th, 2011

The book "Outliers" by Malcolm Gadwell says that success comes from at least 10,000 hours of practice. Dr. Gajraj is very knowledgeable and experienced and has helped me so much.

Apr 1st, 2011

Dr. Gajraj is an incredible doctor, I am so glad I found him.

|  Miraculous !!  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

Feeling so much better. Thank you Dr. Gajraj !!!

Mar 18th, 2011

I went to see Noor Gajraj because of chronic back pain issues. After 4 months there has been no follow up. There was close to $1500 dollars of fees generated between him and labwork. Just so he could spend 10 minutes with me and write a perscription. After I think I have paid all the bills I get another bill, with procedure codes, (no descriptions). When I call to find out what I am being billed for, I am told I have to talk to the "billing company" completely unprofessional and misleading

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

DR. Gajraj is a great DR. He is straight forward and is very good at what he does. He has given me my life back.

Feb 22nd, 2011

This guy has a really poor attitude.

|  Finally a doctor who helped me !!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

I've been to 2 doctors before and they did nothing for me, But Dr. Gajraj got straight to the problem and my life is so much better. I thank God I found heim

|  Dr. Gajraj is truly an Incredible Doctor and Caring Person  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

Incredible Doctor:His record speaks for itself. He has published over 50 studies in journals of medicine: He is at the forefront of his field. Caring Person:Dr. Gajraj stayed after work to see my wife and me the same day we called! He was very direct and honestly wanted to help us in every way possible. He even called, the day after our visit, to see how we were feeling. He also recommended a specialist, in a different field of practice, after doing some research regarding some other concerns that we mentioned in our visit.

|  Restored My Life !!!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2010

I was able to get an appointment the same day I called the clinic. Dr. Gajraj listened and explained the cause of my pain. Within only few days, I was feeling so much better and have made so much progress. He is a good man. You don't meet a doctor like him very often.

|  crook  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

do not go to this person....will take your money and will not help

|  Excellent and Affordable  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2010

It took me over a month of searching in the Dallas area to find a competent pain specialist who would treat an uninsured patient for a reasonable rate until I found Dr. Gajraj.Fortunately, Dr. Gajraj is more than competent and was able to develop a pain management solution immediately to deal with the pain issues I've had ever since a major car wreck. The man is brilliant, compassionate, reasonable, and very direct. I truly respect him and am thankful to have him as my pain management specialist.

|  very good doctor!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2010

Dr. Gajraj is an excellent physician. He has always cared about providing me with pain relief and has worked diligently with me to get my pain under control over the last few years, not only through medication but via other alternatives as well. I have referred several friends to him and they are happy with him as well. I have been to other pain specialists who do not even compare.

|  Wonderful !!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2010

When I met Dr. Gajraj I was so relieved when I felt straight away that someone was truly going to find a way to help me. He understands what I'm going through and it's a blessing to find a doctor like him.

|  Three surgeries and nine pain specialists later...  |  show details
by Mr. Michael Lederman on Jun 18th, 2010

After seeing my tenth pain specialist and spending years on every conceivable pain medication, none of which brought me even close to having a "normal" live again, I was introduced to Dr. Gajraj. I expected more of the same old... but was surprised when right off the bat the Doctor offered me a treatment never before even mentioned.Needless to say I have a brand new outlook on life and have been given more freedom and reduced pain then I can even remember having before. Dr. Gajraj is both professional and caring. His staff is friendly, courteous, kind, warm and knowledgeable. If you have had poor results with your pain specialist then I cannot stress the importance of giving Dr. Gajraj a chance. I was at a point of being ready to give up and now I cannot even remember why. My only complaint is that I didn't meet this doctor FIRST and I lament at the years I wasted with little or nothing to show for it.I give Dr. Gajraj and his staff my highest recommendation.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

I have seen other pain management physicians, but Dr. Gajraj and his staff are a breath of fresh air. I love his British accent too!

|  TOP NOTCH!!!!!!  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2009

Great Doc.

|  Relief at last!  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2009

Dr. Gajraj svaed my life. He is kind, caring and thoughtful. He gave me several options and called me at home to make sure I was on the right track.