Dr. Noor Gajraj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noor Gajraj?

Dr. Gajraj' and Sarah, PA's care has significantly improved my quality of life

Posted on May 17th, 2017

I saw Dr. Gajraj as my first pain management doctor about 5yrs ago. He was great, but I had insurance coverage changes that required me to seek out a different pain managemnet provider. I went to that Provider for 3.5 yrs and during that time, my pain was never well managed. Since beginning to see Dr. Gajraj again about 6-8mos ago, my meds have been adjusted, and I have gone from having debilitating pain that made it difficult to work, enjoy time with my children, and exercise, to feeling great, pain is well managed, my time with my kids is now filled with fun and joy, and I have been able to exercise regularly. Thank you Dr. Gajraj and Sarah for such excellent care. Your care has significantly improved my quality of life.

Posted on November 4th, 2016

AFTER MY CANCER TREATMENT IT WAS FOUND IN MY MRI THAT I HAVE EXTENSIVE ISSUES WITH MY LOWER BACK AND I WAS ADVISED TO FIND A DR WHO SPECIALIZES IN PAIN MANAGEMENT,, THERE IS A FRIEND OF OUR FAMILY WHO HAS BEEN SEEING DR.GAJRAJ FOR YEARS AND HAD NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM AND HIS STAFF, NEEDLESS TO SAY I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM OVER A YEAR NOW AND I AM SO GRATEFUL . HE IS DIRECT AND HE CARES ABOUT ME AS A PERSON ... DR.GAJRAJ ,REPRESENTS A PRACTICE THAT CARES ABOUT MY PAIN LEVEL AND FINDING THE RIGHT TREATMENT TO HELP WITH ME WITH MY QUALITY OF LIFE,, THERE IS A STIGMA THAT SOCIETY PUTS ON PEOPLE WHO ARE IN PAIN MANAGEMENT BUT WHEN YOU WALK IN THERE EVERYONE THAT IS IN THERE AS A PATIENT ALL HAVE ISSUES WITH PAIN AND YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ASHAMED OR KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN BECAUSE YOU MAY HAVE TO BE ON MEDICATION TO MANAGE THE PAIN, NONE OF US WOKE UP ONE MORNING AND SAID I WANT TO BE IN PAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE......, HIS STAFF MAKES THE APPOINMENTS MOVE ALONG IN A TIMELY MANNER , YOU DONT SIT FOR HOURS WAITING TO SEE SOMEONE, BETWEEN HIM AND HIS PA MS.LEVY, THEY ARE A TEAM TO BEHOLD,, I REFERRED A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE TODAY AND SHE HAS ALREADY REACHED OUT TO HIS OFFICE STAFF,, ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT INSTEAD OF BEING TREATED LIKE A LEECH OFF OF THE PAIN MEDICATION TRAIN, PLEASE GIVE THIS OFFICE A CHANCE TO TREAT YOU , THEY KNOW THEIR STUFF , DR.GAJRAJ AND MS.LEVY ARE WONDERFUL

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Gajraj is very a very caring Dr and strives to be prompt.

Nasty, obnoxious, overpowering & the rudest Dr I ever met. Didn't even give me five min. of his time and I was a New Patient!!

Posted on September 8th, 2016

My appt. was at 12:00. I had all my paperwork done in advance, but they kept telling me I had to sign this and that, etc. I wasn't taken in by the Dr. until 1:30. I was referred to him by another Dr. that I had. The first thing that Dr Gajraj asked me was why I wasn't seeing my previous Dr anymore. I started telling him and he interrupted me and wouldn't let me finish telling him why. Then I told him that I was seeing a different Dr now, but that the co-pays that were done in a surgical center would cost me 250.00 for each procedure, so I wanted to see if he could do them for me at my previous Dr's office, because it would cost me a lot less and that's why my previous Dr referred me to him. He was very rude and told me that he would put me on certain medication that I am already taking, except that was going to eliminate 1 of the pills. I have lived with chronic pain for 30 years but this man wouldn't even give me five min. to tell him anything. I told him that what he wanted to put me on wouldn't help me and he said that I was just seeing different Drs to get more medication. I'm not looking to get high, I just want relief from my pain. He said "well I can do your procedures and you can continue seeing your current Dr for your meds." First of all, that is against the law. When he was done with me after 5 min. he told me that one of his staff would call me to schedule the procedures. No one ever called me, and it's a good thing because I wouldn't let that jerk put his hands on me. New patients, PLEASE, don't let him treat you like that!!

Exceptional Staff and Dr

Posted on September 6th, 2016

I have been going to the this Clinic for years now and I have seen a lot of employees come and go. However, I love the doctor and the Pa Sarah. Even the new staff the Doctor has running the front and back are all very helpful and polite which was not the case prior. This is a busy practice so people need to remember that these girls have a lot of work to do. Please know this is a Great practice and I will continue being a patient there. Special thanks to Evelyn, Ashley, Yolanda and Angela all you ladies are very helpful and I appreciate it very much!! -Long time Patient of 4 years!!

Ashley at front desk is horrible!!

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Ashley is farley new. She is very rude...lies to the dr..and patients..and pharmacist. She discusses patients medical history out loud where other patients can hear. She makes fun of patients to other staff members. She does not belong in the medical field.at all!!! This is the rudest girl i have met in my life. I will be reporting her to medicare..etc.

Office visit.

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Dr.Gajraj is nice, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. One of the newer staff members Evelyn is a sweetheart. Very polite and congenial. The rest of the staff needs to be more like her. The lady at check-in named Yolanda wasn't rude but it would be nice if she acknowledged you when you signed in. No smile, hi or anything. Fortunately I really like the Dr and nurse practitioners. I will continue to go there.

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Run don't walk from this office.staff is horrible rude. Called for 2 weeks nevery got a return call . Voice-mail always full can't leave messages. You won't ever see the doctor. Just nurse practitioner that try to get you to see them and try aroma therapy and hypnosis. What a joke. When your in pain and can't walk without a cane. Vitamins don't work. Don't waste your money here. Get a real pain management doctor if your in pain.

A Very Special a Doctor !!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2016

There have been people who have come into my life as a true blessing. Dr. Gajraj is one of those people. There are not many doctors like him. I am so very thankful

Pill pusher

Posted on May 17th, 2016

AWFUL DOCTOR. Misdiagnosed me ans put me on Methadone - it was awful

Amazing Results !

Posted on March 11th, 2016

The results have been amazing. I can now actually get 8 or more hours of productive time each day. I have visited my kids and grandkids for the first time in many years. I can more easily focus on the task at hand. I don’t have the words to say how grateful I am to be able to function again.

Will NOT be back!

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Doc is rude, staff even worse! Nurse practitioner is sweet and should go work somewhere else because unfortunately I will not go back there due to the rude staff and doctor.