A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noor Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noor Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noor Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noor Zaman Khan MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noor Z. Khan practice?
- Dr. Noor Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noor Khan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rosedale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Square, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Rosedale Internists and Rosedale Geriatric Doctors.