Learn more about Dr. Noor Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noor Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noor Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noor Zaman Khan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noor Z. Khan practice?
- Dr. Noor Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noor Khan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rosedale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Square, NY.
See Rosedale Internists and Rosedale Geriatric Doctors.