A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noor Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noor Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noor Z. Khan practice?
Dr. Noor Khan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Rosedale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Franklin Square, NY.
See Rosedale Internists, Rosedale Geriatric Doctors, Rosedale General Practitioners, and Rosedale Family Physicians.