A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Rahman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans