A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Rahman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Rahman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Noor Rahman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. S N. Rahman practice?
- Dr. S Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. S Rahman practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.