A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Rahman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed N Rahman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed N. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Syed Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Rahman practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.