Learn more about Dr. S Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Rahman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Noor Rahman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. S N. Rahman practice?
- Dr. S Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. S Rahman practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.