General Practitioner, Internists
Concord Hillside Med Assoc
86 Baker Ave
Concord, MA 01742
978-287-9300
Locations and availability (4)

|  So long Dr. Roomi!!  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

I have never in my life written a review on anyone via the internet, or any other source for that matter. I am forced to do this because of how awful of an experience I have had with this Dr. and with her office. I have been a new patient of Dr. Roomis for almost a year now. Each time I have gone in to see her, I have waited OVER an hour. I once had to re-schedule my appointment, after waiting for over an hour. She has absolutely NO bedside manner, she continues to type as you speak, and does not listen to the patient at all. Furthermore, I have been waiting for 3 months for three basic forms to be filled out to their best ability and signed appropriately to the best of their ability....THREE months! These are simple forms for college, nothing fancy or difficult...I am a Nurse; I have worked in an office setting and a hospital setting for many years. I know how these things work. I gave step by step directions as to what needs to be done etc. I drove over an hour to drop these forms off at the office in November, and got them returned to me with one page signed, nothing filled out and nothing else. So I then faxed the forms to the office with a note attached including step by step directions, my phone number and my address. I have STILL not received the forms in the mail! I am so annoyed with this office, with the Doctor, and with the Nurse. I do not recommend this Doctor or this office to anyone. You WILL spend half your day waiting for your pre-scheduled appointment, and you will be disappointed in the care received.

|  Missed Diagnoses  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2009

Could have life threatning problem if it was not for second openion.