A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirmirani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirmirani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirmirani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mirmirani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani practice?
- Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani has 1 office location.
Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani practices Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.