A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirmirani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mirmirani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani practice?
- Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani practices Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.