A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noorjehan Essa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noorjehan Essa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Essa graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Essa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noorjehan Essa BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Noorjehan Essa practice?
- Dr. Noorjehan Essa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noorjehan Essa practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Trenton Surgeons.