A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noormahal Kabani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabani
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kabani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabani graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Kabani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noormahal Kabani MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Noormahal Kabani practice?
- Dr. Noormahal Kabani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noormahal Kabani practices Pulmonary Disease near Pine Bluff, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Pine Bluff Pulmonologists.