A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noormahal Kabani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabani graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Kabani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noormahal Kabani MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Noormahal Kabani practice?
- Dr. Noormahal Kabani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Noormahal Kabani practices Pulmonary Disease near Heber Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See Heber Springs Pulmonologists.