A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noosha Baqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noosha Baqi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noosha Baqi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baqi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Baqi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noosha Baqi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Noosha Baqi practice?
- Dr. Noosha Baqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Noosha Baqi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians and Richmond Hill Nephrologists.