A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noosha Shaheedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noosha Shaheedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noosha Shaheedy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheedy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaheedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noosha Shaheedy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Noosha Shaheedy practice?
- Dr. Noosha Shaheedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Noosha Shaheedy practices Pediatrics near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Pediatricians.