Dr. Nooshin Parhizkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nooshin Parhizkar?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Nooshin Parhizkar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2015

Great Doctor and person

Too few Doctors really care about their patients. They are over-booked and are in a rush. Dr. Parhizkar makes you feel at ease; almost as if you are her only patient of the day. She listens well, doesn't rush you and cares. I highly recommend this Doctor. We are lucky to have her in our area.

February 4th, 2015

My wife and I have been to Dr. Nooshin three times for her sinusitis/ headache problems. At first we were impressed with the way Dr. Nooshin explained to us about my wife's septal deviation which was not explained to us by the first ENT we had consulted. But as we went for the second and third visits our experience kept getting worse. The doctor had prescribed three weeks of anti-biotic and three weeks of steroid to cure the sinusitis, but my wife started getting terrible headaches after a few days. When she tried to talk to Dr. Nooshin over the phone several times, the clinic staff twice told her that the Dr will call after 5 pm and then eventually told she cannot talk over the phone. When my wife requested for an "absence of leave" letter to be presented at work, they didn't give it until one whole month and we only got that on our second visit!! Apart from this we have requested them to send the medical record/ consult notes to my wife's PCP and other doctors we wanted to consult, BUT THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED TILL DATE!! My wife has called and left several voice messages, spoke to the staff over there requesting them to give us a copy of the consult notes and we still have not got it. Even I tried calling and talking to them after my wife was tired of calling them and I got to hear things like "the doctor does not throw in the reports and she takes time to prepare them", "the doctor sees 50 patients every day and she cannot prepare the reports in less than one month" and so on. It has been six weeks since my wife first saw Dr. Nooshin and she has not even been able to get the consult notes of her first visit from their practice. I had to tell them on the phone that this is the worst patient customer care I have experienced. Oh, and the wait time for our first visit was 45 minutes!!

May 17th, 2012

Awesome ENT

I went in to see Dr. P for my problems breathing through my nose. I once broke my nose years ago playing soccer and not only was my nose crooked on t ...

November 21st, 2011

A Terrific ENT

Thank you Dr.Parhizkar for your wonderful care and your very efficient staff. We are very greatful to have you as our ENT!

November 11th, 2011

Prejudice ill mannered doctor

NOOSHIN PARHIZKAR is one of the worst experiences I have had visiting a doctor. She is judgmental, prejudice, short tempered, moody and unsatisfactory ...

January 17th, 2017