A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nopaval Karnavy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nopaval Karnavy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnavy graduated from Chiang Mai University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Karnavy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nopaval Kayan Karnavy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nopaval K. Karnavy practice?
- Dr. Nopaval Karnavy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nopaval Karnavy practices Pediatrics near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Pediatricians.