A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nopaval Karnavy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nopaval Karnavy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnavy graduated from Chiang Mai University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Karnavy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karnavy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nopaval K. Karnavy practice?
Dr. Nopaval Karnavy practices Pediatrics near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Pediatricians.