Dr. Nora Arronte MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Charlotte, NC

February 18th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr. Arronte!
New to the area, I went to Dr. Arronte for a routine GYN check-up after reading all of the great reviews. The appointment was very smooth from the moment I walked in their office. Shorter wait than my previous Dr's office. Dr. Arronte has excellent bedside manner and sets your mind at ease. She met with me in her office after my check-up to visit and go over her recommendations. I didn't feel rushed at all. One of the tests that she ordered wasn't initially paid by our insurance, but her office corrected the code then it was covered. I am very pleased and highly recommend Dr. Arronte and her office!!

January 25th, 2015
She is the best doctor ever in the way she treats her patient. If you want to get pregnant or you are already pregnant, go to doctor Aronte. Dr. Nora will be there for you as someone who cares about you and taking care of you. From the first visit, you are going to feel that you have made good decision for considering her as your doctor because of you her great personality and because of her professionalism. Highly recommend her

December 2nd, 2013
Awesome doctor!
Dr. Arronte is the best! She was very sensitive and caring while diagnosing me with cancer. She never rushed me and answered all of my questions. She is truly a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anyone!

April 9th, 2013
The Best doctor
Nora Aronte is the best doctor.The way she talks and the way she treats her patients is really awesome .I personally feel even 5 stars are very less to her and love to give 10 stars if i can give:). You will be in safe hands if you go to her.

April 3rd, 2013
Dr. Arronte is THE BEST ob/gyn around. She does not rush you in and out. She takes her time and really listens to you. I can't see myself going to any other doctor. I LOVE HER!

March 8th, 2013
I would never recommend her to anyone. When I first found out I was pregnant I start it looking up on the internet for good doctors and I read nothing but good reviews about her so I decided going there but on my first appt. They did an ultrasound and they had to call Dr Arronte to the room to check it out and Dr Arronte right away called the hospital to sign me in to get a surgery to take the sac out she said it was empty and that I was bleeding internally wich I refused of course and she has tried to convince me that I had to do this surgery and that one of the other doctors can take a look at the ultrasound pictures if I needed a second opinion which I also refused so I walked out and made an appointment with another doctor at cmc they too did an ultrasound and told me everything is fine.I had my baby a few months ago healthy and beautiful had I listened to Dr Arronte about the surgery I wouldn't have my beautiful baby in my arms. Call it moyher instincts am so glad I walked out her office I still cant believe how she even thought that I had an empty sac!!!

February 7th, 2013
The best doctor I had ever.. I love her!!

August 21st, 2012
she is one of the best doctors i came across

January 23rd, 2012
No words adequately describe this amazing doctor!
She was referred to us by a friend when we found out we were pregnant with our first child. The office staff are all friendly and we felt comfortable immediately. Dr. Arronte is a rare find in her care approach. She takes the time to actually listen to her patients. I developed Cholestasis in the third trimester and she took extra care of me, my husband and unborn child. We had to make difficult decisions and we trusted her fully. During a long labor and delivery we switched nurses 4 times and each one loved that they were working with her. I always thought I would like to home birth later but I felt so great in her care I will never consider it now. Special thanks to an amazing person!

December 28th, 2010
LOVE HER!
She is by far the best Doctor I have ever had. I refer everyone I know to her. She is very caring and honest and she makes you feel very comfortable in what can be a sometimes uncomfortable situation.

December 14th, 2010
She is the BEST!!
I will never put my trust in another doctor. Dr. Arronte is the best there is! She was there every step of the way through my whole pregnancy and delivery, She is the most caring, trustworthy, sweet, intelligent doctor you will ever meet! I have referred several of my friends to her. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED with Dr. Arronte!! :)

October 12th, 2010
Every time her nurse called me about my lab work, she would tell me a different result. First time she said it was normal, and then she called again 5 days latter to tell me that is actually not normal. I dont know even what to believe now. I asked her to mail me my result and she said that she would, but I never received it. I called them back and they would not even explain why they did not mail my result. The front desk people scheduled me for the same test twice. It was really frustration. And the doctor found that my thyroid is low and did nothing about it. My family doctor was surprised and we started the treatment. Overall, I would not recommend this clinic or this doctor.