A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Barrett, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nora A. Barrett practice?
Dr. Nora Barrett practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.