A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Barrett, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Amanda Barrett MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nora A. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Nora Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Nora Barrett practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Internists.