A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Bergasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Bergasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergasa
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bergasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Bergasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergasa graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergasa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Valeria Bergasa MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Nora V. Bergasa practice?
- Dr. Nora Bergasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Nora Bergasa practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Hepatologists.