A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nora Bergasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nora Bergasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nora Bergasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergasa graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergasa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nora Valeria Bergasa MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Nora V. Bergasa practice?
- Dr. Nora Bergasa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nora Bergasa practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Gastroenterologists, and Brooklyn Hepatologists.