More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nora Bolanos
Dr. Nora Bolanos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bolanos is affiliated with Lucerne Medical Center, Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital and Florida Hospital Kissimmee. She speaks English.
Dr. Nora Bolanos has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nora Bolanos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Carlos Torneria
Kissimmee, FL 0.09 mi12
Dr. Enrique Gutierrez
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Kissimmee, FL 0.09 mi37
Dr. Noris Campos Franco
Pediatrics, Family Medicine, General Practice
Kissimmee, FL 0.15 mi30